September 21 — The certification accords will make it easier to validate U.S., Brazilian and Canadian aviation products.
September 20 — Get the latest information for travelers, general aviation pilots and drone operators.
September 19 — This month, we look at stabilized approaches and go-arounds.
September 19 — Here's what drone owners and operators need to know about flying-or not flying-in the affected areas.
Regulations and Guidelines
Recent Regulations and Guidelines
- 61-136B - FAA Approval of Aviation Training Devices and Their Use for Training and Experience (September 12, 2018)
- 120-26M - Assignment of Aircraft Call Signs and Associated Telephonies (September 10, 2018)
- 150/5395-1B - Seaplane Bases (August 31, 2018)
- 61-65H - Certification: Pilots and Flight and Ground Instructors (August 27, 2018)
- 150/5200-38 - Protocol for the Conduct and Review of Wildlife Hazard Site Visits, Wildlife Hazard Assessments, and Wildlife Hazard Management Plans (August 20, 2018)
- 2018-19-05 - Dassault Aviation Airplanes (published September 21, 2018)
- 2018-19-08 - Leonardo S.p.A. (Type Certificate Previously Held by Finmeccanica S.p.A., AgustaWestland S.p.A) Helicopters (published September 21, 2018)
- 2018-16-13 - Zodiac Seats France, Cabin Attendant Seats (published September 21, 2018)
- 2018-18-18 - Airbus SAS Airplanes (published September 18, 2018)
- 2018-18-21 - Airbus SAS Airplanes (published September 18, 2018)
- AC 8060-69 - REQUEST FOR COPIES OF MY COMPLETE AIRMAN FILE TO BE RELEASED TO A THIRD PARTY (September 14, 2018)
- AC 8060-68 - REQUEST FOR COPIES OF MY COMPLETE AIRMAN FILE (September 14, 2018)
- AC 8060-56 - APPLICATION FOR REPLACEMENT OF LOST, DESTROYED, OR PAPER AIRMAN CERTIFICATE(S) (September 14, 2018)
- AC 8050-135 - FAA ENTRY POINT FILING FORM FOR THE INTERNATIONAL REGISTRY (September 14, 2018)
- AC 8050-88A - AFFIDAVIT OF OWNERSHIP LIGHT-SPORT AIRCRAFT MANUFACTURER'S (September 4, 2018)
- 2150.3C - FAA Compliance and Enforcement Program (September 18, 2018)
- 1110.119S - Aviation Rulemaking Advisory Committee (September 14, 2018)
- AC 1900.13D - Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP) (September 13, 2018)
- N JO 6191.41 - (@) Clarification of the TARS PARROT/PE Report Check in Order JO 6191.6, Standard Terminal Automation Replacement System (STARS) Enhanced Local Integrated Tower Equipment (ELITE) Maintenance Technical Handbook (MTHB) (September 19, 2018)
- N JO 6191.40 - (@) Clarification of the TARS PARROT/PE Report Check in Order JO 6191.5, Standard Terminal Automation Replacement System (STARS) Maintenance Technical Handbook (MTHB) Generation 4 (G4) (September 19, 2018)
- JO 7340.484 - CLARIFICATION OF GENOT JO 7340.482, ICAO THREE LETTER DESIGNATOR (3LD) “TBO” AND ASSOCIATED TELEPHONY “CARTILLION.” (September 17, 2018)