- Email Legal Requirements
- This memorandum outlines the legal responsibilities of Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) employees relating to the creation, maintenance and disposition of electronic mail.
- Managing Records for Departing Senior Agency Officials
- This memorandum serves as a reminder to all senior FAA officials of the responsibility to follow federal record-keeping requirements for maintaining and disposing of your Agency records when you leave FAA.
- Scheduling Agency Electronic Information Systems as Required by Section 207(e) of the E-Government Act of 2002
- This memorandum reminds senior FAA officials of the responsibility to improve management of electronic records, including the identification and scheduling of electronic records and incorporating records management and archival functions into new information systems.