Address:7150 Republic Airport
Farmingdale, NY 11735
Manager: Erik F. Anderson
Phone: (631) 755-1300, Fax: (631) 694-5516
Email the Office
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday except Federal Holidays.
Office hours by appointment only.
Appointments for visits by Foreign Nationals must be made at least 2-3 weeks in advance of the visit. Agency checks must be conducted before an appointment will be allowed to proceed.
Foreign National visitors will be required to provide the following information:
- Full Last Name or Family Name (including all known spellings)
- Full First Name or Given Name (if more than one first name, include both)
- Full Middle Name, if any (if more than one middle name, include both)
- Is Visitor currently in the U.S.? (Yes or No)
- Place of Birth (including City, Area, or Town, Province and Country)
- Date of Birth
- Country of Citizenship (if Citizen of more than one country, indicate all)
- Passport Number and Country that issued the Passport
- Expiration Date of Passport
- Type of Visa or Immigration Status (i.e. Legal Permanent Resident, Alien Registration Number, etc.)
- Expiration Date of Visa or Other Immigration Status
- Full Name of Employer
- Complete Address of Employer
- Job Title
- UAS website
- Farmingdale FSDO Service Area Map (PDF)
- Feedback Form
- Directions to this Office
The Farmingdale FSDO is located at 7150 Republic Airport, Suite 235, in the Republic Airport Terminal Building. The best way to find the terminal building is to locate the Air Traffic Control tower. The terminal building is the gray office building directly south of the tower.