News and Highlights
We are processing documents received on approximately
June 29, 2018.
Aircraft Registration and Recordation Processes
We are posting the Aircraft Registration and Recordation Processes (ARRP) for public comment. Anyone interested may respond during this comment period by submitting their comments aimed at developing and improving these processes.
When submitting comments via email please state relevant chapter and section in the Subject line. This will ensure the FAA comment analysis team associates your comment to the relevant text of the specific process (i.e. Chapter 2 Section 1.2(d) OR 2.3.4). .
Comments should be directed to 9-AMC-ACFT-ARRP@faa.gov.
Check Registration Renewal Application Status
To check the status of a Registration Renewal Application that was mailed to the Aircraft Registry, enter the N-Number below. Please note the processing date: June 29, 2018.
- About Aircraft Records
- Aircraft Registration Forms
- Aircraft Registration Information
- Cape Town Treaty - International Registry
- Change the Address on a Registration Certificate
- Check for Valid or In-Question Registration Status
- Clear Title
- Contact the Aircraft Registration Branch
- Export an Aircraft
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Import an Aircraft
- Light-Sport Aircraft
- N-Numbers - Reserve, Renew, Change
- Record a Security Agreement / Chattel Mortgage
- Record an Aircraft Lien
- Replacement Aircraft Registration Certificate