10100 Reunion Place
San Antonio, TX 78216
Phone: (210) 308-3300 or (800) 292-2023 Fax: (210) 308-3399
Email the Office
- All visits to the SAT FSDO are by appointment only. Please call (210) 308-3300.
- Appointments are required for all services. We suggest that flight tests and aircraft inspections be scheduled at least two weeks in advance. No appointments will be accepted after 3:30 p.m.
- Office visits by appointment only with picture identification
- For SAT-FSDO appointments, please call the Duty Inspector at 210-308-3300, select Operations for Pilots or Airworthiness for Mechanics
- Be advised - Operations appointments are scheduled for Tuesdays and are only for airman name, nationality, or gender updates
- All other Airman requests such as Foreign Pilots, Military Competencies, CFI Renewals, Student Pilots, Ground Instructor Certificates, UAS (Drone-Remote Pilot) Certificates are all completed by Designated Pilot Examiners (DPEs)
- DPE Locator
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday