Requests for information and complaints of discrimination may be addressed to:Federal Aviation Administration
Alaskan Region Headquarters, AAL-9
2200 S. 216th Street
Des Moines, WA 98198
- Main Phone: (206) 231-2046
- Office Fax: (907) 271-4415
- Location: Anchorage Federal Office Building 3rd Floor East
- Hours of operation: From 7:15 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Pacific Time
To file an Equal Employment Opportunity complaint of discrimination please contact the National Intake Unit.
National Intake Unit:
- 1-888- WK IT OUT (954-8688)
- 1-800-877-8339 (TTY relay service)
Note: The duty hours of operation for the National Intake Unit are 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time Monday through Friday, and by voice mail after duty hours, on weekends and holidays. The National Intake Unit will call individuals leaving a voice mail message back within 24 hours of receipt of the message.