Although not mandatory, we strongly recommend prospective applicants submit a non-binding Notice of Intent to Apply to aid the FAA in conducting a fair and efficient evaluation. The information may be updated at any time before you submit your final application on grants.gov. We continue to accept this communication after the original deadline because the information provided helps the FAA to prepare the evaluation process.
Please declare your intention to apply by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on March 1, 2021, via e-mail to: AWDemail@example.com. We recommend you include the following information in your Notice of Intent to Apply, preferably in a separate attachment created using word processing software like Microsoft Word, limited to 2 pages:
- Grant program(s) of interest: Pilots or Aviation Maintenance (submit a separate Notice of Intent to Apply for each)
- Primary applicant: Entity's name and mailing address
- How this organization satisfies eligibility requirements: Please provide type of school, public/private organization, urban/suburban/rural location, state/local government, etc.
- Point of contact for primary applicant: Name, title, e-mail address, and telephone number
- If proposing as a team: List the entities anticipated to be sub-recipients along with how they satisfy eligibility requirements
- Project overview: Synopsis of goals, number of students/participants to be served, target audience and activities
- Anticipated cost of project: Amount proposed
Applications will not be accepted or considered with the Notice of Intent submission.