What is SE2020/2025?
- SE2020/2025 provides research, analysis, systems engineering, and integration for the Next Generation Air Transportation System (NextGen) and non-NextGen initiatives.
- SE2020/2025 is an IDIQ-based contract which issues work to multi-vendor teams via Task Orders with a Performance Work Statement. Task Orders are typically multi-year (base + options) and funded by any combination of Ops, F&E or RE&D.
- SE2020 is the portfolio of Large Business vendors.
- SE2025 is the portfolio of Small Business vendors.
- The portfolio of contracts are being awarded in two major categories:
- Research & Mission Analysis (R&MA)
- Systems Engineering (SE)
How can SE2020/2025 help you?
- Supports current and future technical needs of NAS and NextGen.
- Access to trusted and readily available vendor teams vetted and capable of delivering the full suite of NAS-related capabilities.
- Proven record of vendor performance excellence.
- Fosters small business's ability to provide specialized NextGen technical skills.
- Provides consolidated portfolio management with centralized oversight and mitigation of potential OCI issues.
- Features full service customer support from inception through award to closeout.
- Offers multiple contract types with performance based solutions.
Last updated: Friday, March 18, 2022