Customer Engagement encompasses a variety of advisory and analysis services the SE2020/2025 Program offers its Customers. These services are specifically formulated to assist Customer efforts to develop and maintain high-quality, complete, and actionable TOs and ensure the SE2020/2025 vehicle is the best fit for your requirements.
While the specific type and degree of assistance varies according to the Customer's familiarity with SE2020/2025 and whether they are pursuing a new, follow-on, or modified TO, the Customer Engagement Team provides such services as:
- Customer interface
- Performance Work Statement (PWS) development support
- Independent Government Cost Estimation (IGCE) preparation support
- Requirements evaluation (for completeness, consistency, conciseness, etc.)
- Purchase Request (PR) coordination
- Organizational Conflict of Interest (OCI) review and tracking
- Scope validation (i.e., is all of the TO scope within scope of the larger SE2020/2025 contract vehicle)
- SIR scope evaluation (i.e., which SIR (or SIRs) contain sufficient scope to address the TOs requirements)
- Contract type assessments (i.e., which type - CPFF, T&M, FFP, etc. - best fits the Customer's requirements)
- Facilitate reviews and discussions with the SE2020/2025 Technical Team, Contracting Office and Legal Office when necessary.
These efforts are performed by a team of support contractors (supported by FAA Engineering Specialty assistance from ANG-A1) operating under direct supervision of the SE2020/2025 Program Office and in direct and close collaboration with the Customer. For new TOs, the results are collected and collated into a TO Requirements Package (TORP) that is forwarded to the Adjudication function (described in the Flexible TO Award Approach) for their consideration.
The Program Office's role is purely assistive in nature with the primary focus assisting the Customer to understand and complete the Task Order Requirements Packages (TORPs) and to coordinate and track the status of the Customer's efforts to complete such packages.
For Customers, the SE2020/2025 Program provides a unique service to support our customers from inception through Task Order award and to ensure the SE2020/2025 vehicle is the best fit for your requirements.
SE2020/2025 Engagement Process
Download SE2020/2025 Engagement Process