Provide quality Test and Evaluation (T&E) and analysis products and services to ensure that current National Airspace System (NAS) and future next generation air transportation systems are verified and validated using best practices and quality standards.
Description of Work
- Performs activities associated with testing, analyzing, and evaluating separation standards, communications, navigation, flight service automation, and weather systems/services in order to verify and validate that products and operational improvements (capabilities) meet specifications, satisfy requirements, and are operationally suitable and effective for use in the NAS.
- Provides technical, engineering, and test support to a wide range of programs throughout the acquisition life cycle phases.
- Primarily for programs in Solution Implementation and In-Service Management.
- Test planning support for earlier acquisition life cycle products.
- Compliance with test standards, processes, and best practices (AMS, T&E Handbook).
- Test results are used by the sponsoring office to support key acquisition milestones and decisions.
- Monitors systems for compliance to technical performance specifications and operational suitability measures.
- Characterizes performance of current system and effects of proposed system changes on pilots, controllers, aircraft, and components.
- Performs project initiation, planning, executing, monitoring, and reporting.
|Separation Standards Analysis Branch||John Warburton||(609) 485-6603|
|Air to Ground Communications Branch||Stephen Malitsky||(609) 485-5385|
|Navigation and Landing Branch||Dave Lamb||(609) 485-6735|
|ATC Voice Communications Branch||Thomas Culp||(609) 485-4396|
|Network Communications Branch||Radame Martinez||(609) 485-5618|
|Satellite Navigation Branch||William Wanner||(609) 485-5514|
|Aeronautical & Weather Services Verification Branch||Eric Hoover||(609) 485-6534|