- Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners main page
- Archives and Updates - Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners (PDF). This document includes a complete listing and description of all updates made to the AME Guide.
Updates posted on August 25, 2021:
- In Item 48. General Systemic, added new Primary Hemochromatosis Table (PDF) and new CACI - Primary Hemochromatosis Worksheet (PDF).
- In Item 36. Heart, added new Pacemaker Disposition Table (PDF).
- In Disease Protocols
- Revised Protocol for Implanted Pacemaker and Pacemaker Status Summary (PDF). (Evaluation of Pacemaker Dependency is no longer required for any class as of 8-25-2021.)
- Added new 6-Minute Walk Test (6MWT) - FAA Results Sheet (PDF). Updated COVID-19 (PDF) or COPD disposition tables. (In some cases, 6MWT Status Sheet may be needed for airmen with history of either condition.)
- Added new Specifications for Neurologic Evaluation (PDF).
Airman Information - SSRI Initial Certification (PDF), mailing address changed. Information should NOT be mailed to Washington DC. Instead, send records to AMCD, AAM-300 in Oklahoma City.