The Planning and Programs Oversight Branch (AFS-805) is responsible for strategic and tactical planning, fiscal and human resource management, program management and analysis, information management, and general administrative management of the division. The branch:
- Provides advice, counsel, and program support to the division manager and other members of the division’s management team on management systems, processes, procedures, principles, and methodologies; strategic and tactical planning; matrix and participative management; and program analysis, evaluation, success metrics, and quality assurance (QA) measures.
- Develops and implements division policies, programs, processes, and procedures governing administrative, fiscal, and human resource management.
- Provides administrative management support for the division’s management team for correspondence control and general paperwork management, contract management, general office services, and logistical support.
- Monitors and reports on the progress of responses for White House Report, Congressional requests for action, requests under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), and the Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA).
- Monitors the Cost Accounting System/Labor Distribution Report (LDR) activities for the division.
- Acts as the division focal point for matters pertaining to International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9000 issues.
Address55 M Street, S.E.
Washington, DC 20003
Mailing AddressFederal Aviation Administration
Planning and Program Oversight Branch, AFS-805
800 Independence Avenue, S.W.,
Washington, DC 20591
Phone: (202) 267-1100
Fax: (202) 267-1078