The Organizational Effectiveness Group ensures consistency, interdependence, critical thinking, and agility across the Division through implementation of SMS, SAS, QMS, professional development, and communications.
- Ensures the maintenance and implementation of the QMS and quality processes are applied across the division.
- Manages professional development effort for division employees and maintains the efforts for the Flight Standards Services OJT program.
- Conducts strategic planning for the division through tools including the One Division Plan and the Annual Performance Plan.
- Analyzes and evaluates field execution of special training programs related to flight technologies and PBN and assists the agency in the conduct of approved programs.
Projects and Programs
- Business planning for the division
- One Division Plan
- Communications for the division
- Change management
- Employee development (including division workshops, OJT)
- QMS and division processes
- Records management (filing, document control, correspondence)
- Safety Programs (SAS, SMS)
Federal Aviation Administration
Organizational Effectiveness Group
470 L’Enfant Plaza, Suite 4102
Washington, DC 20024
Phone: (202) 267-8790