The Delegation Program Branch is responsible for Flight Standards (FS) delegation policy and supports the management, operation and continuous improvement of the Aviation Safety (AVS) delegation program as well as the Designee Management System (DMS).
We accomplish this by:
- Implementing a system safety process to ensure the health of the FS delegation system.
- Developing and implementing a risk-based approach for decision making within the delegation system.
- Collecting, analyzing and reporting data on the health of the FS delegation system.
- Providing evaluation for continuous improvements of FS delegation management training.
- Managing the evaluation component of potential designees in DMS.
PHONE: (405) 954-9510