The Delegation Program Branch is responsible for Flight Standards (AFS) delegation policy and the management, operation and continuous improvement of the Aviation Safety (AVS) Designee Management System.
We accomplish this by:
- Implementing a system safety process to ensure the health of the AFS delegation system.
- Developing and implementing a risk-based approach for decision making within the delegation system.
- Collecting, analyzing and reporting data on the health of the AFS delegation system.
- Providing evaluation for continuous improvement of AFS delegation management training.
- Managing the National Examiner Board (NEB).
Phone: (405) 954-8505
Fax: (405) 954-0550