Investing in management systems requires that AIR measure performance with goals and targets, improve governance and operating norms, and invest in new tools and infrastructure. To date, AIR has:
- Implemented the ODA Scorecard (video) as a measurement tool and process for culture change
- Completed a 2016 Summary Report of ODA Metrics that demonstrates progress and identifies areas for improvement to increase effectiveness for the FAA and Industry.
- Deployed Risk-Based Resource Targeting Alternative (RBRTa) and Risk-Based Resource Targeting ODA (RBRTo) tools
- Designed to easily assess the complexity of a project and the experience of an applicant and provide a recommended level of involvement on a rule-by-rule basis
- Developing performance metrics and guidance to help measure the overall health of the certification process.