- Purpose of This Change. This change transmits revised pages to Federal Aviation Administration Order JO 7110.65X, Air Traffic Control, and the Briefing Guide.
- Audience. This change applies to all Air Traffic Organization (ATO) personnel and anyone using ATO directives.
- Where Can I Find This Change? This change is available on the FAA Web site at http://faa.gov/air_traffic/publications and https://employees.faa.gov/tools_resources/orders_notices/.
- Explanation of Policy Change. See the Explanation of Changes attachment which has editorial corrections and changes submitted through normal procedures. The Briefing Guide lists only new or modified material, along with background.
- Distribution. This change is distributed to selected offices in Washington headquarters, regional offices, service area offices, the William J. Hughes Technical Center, and the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center. Also, copies are sent to all air traffic field facilities and international aviation field offices; and to interested aviation public.
- Disposition of Transmittal. Retain this transmittal until superseded by a new basic order.
- Page Control Chart. See the page control chart attachment.
Original signed by: Jodi S. McCarthy
Jodi S. McCarthy
Vice President, Mission Support Services
Air Traffic Organization