Use this form to find basic airport facilities and contact information, data downloads, and lists of emergency plan airports. Use links in the resulting reports to view more complete data and print Airport Master Record (5010-1) forms.
Information Current as of 09/15/2016
Location(s) Selection Form
- To view all locations click the Submit button without making any selections.
- A city or county name may exist in more than one state. If you select a city or county you must also select a state to avoid these duplicates.
- If you are not certain what region or district to select go to Contact Information for FAA Headquarters and Regional Airports Offices for the associated states.
FAA Forms 5010, Airport Master Record
- Airport Master Records and Reports from AirportIQ5010
- Form for reporting newly established Public-Use airports
- Form for reporting newly established Private-Use airports
The following reports contain modifications made since the previous publication of this data and are designed for the maintenance of airport data contained in an application used within the FAA.
These may have value to you if you maintain a similar database separate from the NFDC airport data.
We provide the following lists showing the field names and descriptions for the four tables that comprise the airport data.
- The information provided here is from FAA's Aeronautical Information Services (AJV-5) and is updated every eight weeks, the most recent being effective on September 15, 2016.
- The following are available from the National Flight Data Center (NFDC)
- Download Aeronautical Data at 56 Day NASR Subscription
- Look Up U.S. & Territories Airport Data at Airport Data
- Submit Airport Data Changes (Military)
- Submit Airport Data Changes (Public-Use)
- Subscribe to Aeronautical Data at Facility Aeronautical Data Distribution System (FADDS) Publications
- NFDC Contact Information
- Questions about airports (Federally Funded Only)
- Questions about how to use this site
- Questions about the Airport Safety Data Program (5010)
- Who to Contact if You're Impacted by Aircraft Noise