Use this form to find basic airport facilities and contact information, data downloads, and lists of emergency plan airports. Use links in the resulting reports to view more complete data and print Airport Master Record (5010-1) forms.
Information Current as of 06/17/2021
- Airport Data Importer Tool
- Airport Data Dictionaries
- Other FAA Airport Data Sites
- Related FAA Forms
- Contact Us
Location(s) Selection Form
- To view all locations click the Submit button without making any selections.
- A city or county name may exist in more than one state. If you select a city or county you must also select a state to avoid these duplicates.
- If you are not certain what region or district to select go to Contact Information for FAA Headquarters and Regional Airports Offices for the associated states.
Airport Data Importer Tool
The following tool converts airport data available at FAA's Aeronautical Information Services, 28 Day NASR Subscription into the same tables used as the source for this site.
- Airport Data Importer Tool Guide (MS Word) (updated 4/23/2021)
- Microsoft Access Airport Data Importer Tool (Zip) (updated 4/23/2021 for use with EFD 5/20/2021 and beyond only)
Airport Data Dictionaries
The following list shows the field names and descriptions for the four tables that comprise the airport data.
- Airport Data Dictionaries (MS Excel) (updated 4/23/2021)
Other FAA Airport Data Sites
- Airport Data and Information Portal - Repository Search (Replaces this site and includes Airport Master Records, FAA Form 5010-1, and Airport Charts and Diagrams)
- Aeronautical Information Services: Airport Data
Related FAA Forms
- Aeronautical Information Services: Aeronautical Data
- Aircraft Noise Complaints & Inquiries
- Questions about airports (Federally Funded Only)
- Questions about the Airport Data and Information Program (5010)
- Questions about this site