Use this form to find basic airport facilities and contact information, data downloads, and lists of emergency plan airports. Use links in the resulting reports to view more complete data and print Airport Master Record (5010-1) forms.
Information Current as of 03/26/2020
- Airport Data Importer Tools
- Airport Data Dictionaries
- Airport Data Query Sites
- FAA Form 5010, Airport Master Record
- Modification Reports
- Contact Us
Location(s) Selection Form
- To view all locations click the Submit button without making any selections.
- A city or county name may exist in more than one state. If you select a city or county you must also select a state to avoid these duplicates.
- If you are not certain what region or district to select go to Contact Information for FAA Headquarters and Regional Airports Offices for the associated states.
Airport Data Importer Tools
The following tools convert airport information available at FAA's Aeronautical Information Services, 28 Day NASR Subscription into usable data tables.
- Airport Data Importer Tools Guide (MS Word) (updated 7/19/2019)
- Microsoft Access Airport Data Importer Tool (Zip) (updated 6/27/2018)
- Microsoft Excel Airport Data Importer Tool (Zip) (updated 6/27/2018)
Airport Data Dictionaries
The following list shows the field names and descriptions for the four tables that comprise the airport data.
- Airport Data Dictionaries (MS Excel)
Airport Data Query Sites
- Airport Data and Information Portal - Repository Search (Includes Airport Master Records, FAA Form 5010-1, and Airport Charts and Diagrams)
- Aeronautical Information Services
FAA Forms 5010, Airport Master Record
- Form for reporting newly established Public-Use airports
- Form for reporting newly established Private-Use airports
The following reports contain modifications made since the previous publication of this data and are designed for the maintenance of airport data contained in an application used within the FAA.
These may have value to you if you maintain a similar database separate from the NFDC airport data.
- NFDC Contact Information
- Questions about airports (Federally Funded Only)
- Questions about the Airport Data and Information Program (5010)
- Questions about this site
- Who to Contact if You're Impacted by Aircraft Noise