Provide leadership in planning and developing a safe and efficient regional airport system to satisfy the needs of our aviation interests, with due consideration foe economics, environmental compatibility, local propriety rights and safeguarding the public investment.
- Airports Personnel List (PDF)
National Policy and Resources
- Office of the Associate Administrator for Airports
- Office of Airport Planning and Programming
- Office of Airport Safety and Standards
- Office of Airport Compliance and Management Analysis