Airfield Driver Resources
The following are tools and resources that can prove beneficial for all drivers. They work best when used regularly in correspondence with current training.
- FAA Guide to Ground Vehicle Operations (PDF)
- Construction Resources
- AC 150/5210-20A – Ground Vehicle Operations to include Taxiing or Towing an Aircraft on Airports
- Airports Advisory Circular Search Engine
Winter Operations Video
Airport operations related to snow and ice control can be a complex, dynamic and demanding endeavor. This video prepares airport vehicle drivers for the challenges they may face and best practices during winter weather.
- Find Surface Safety events in your area, like RSAT, Pilot Controller Forum, and other activities, through the FAAST Events search.
- Review & submit incident reports through NASA's Aviation Safety Reporting System (ASRS).
Last updated: Wednesday, December 8, 2021