- August Martin Activities Book (PDF) (ELE) Learning activities are based
on a biography of the world's first black airline pilot.
- Aviation Science Activities for Elementary Grades (PDF) (ELE) Pamphlet contains science demonstrations pertaining to physical properties of air.
- Exploring Science, K-6 (PDF) (PRE, ELE) Exploring
Science is a K-6 hands-on Project 2061/US
Department of Education based complete
science program that helps integrate
Audience: Pre-School/Kindergarten, Elementary.
- Flying Ace Activities-Aviation Curriculum Guide for Middle Grade Levels (4-6) (PDF) (ELE, EDU) The purposed of this guide is to assist teachers who have little or no aviation education is presenting interesting and informative lessons using the scientific method.
Audience: Junior High/Middle School, Educators.
- National Agricultural Aviation Association (NAAA) Curriculum Guide for Elementary Level (PDF) (ELE, EDU) This guide approaches the topic of agricultural aviation from the agricultural angle since it affects the daily lives of students through basic needs of food, shelter, and clothing.
- Teacher's Guide to Aviation Education, Grades 2-6 (PDF) (ELE, EDU) This brochure contains information on aviation as it relates to social studies, communications arts, health, career education, and science.
Audience: Elementary, Educators.
- Trip to the Airport (PDF) (ELE, JRH) This bilingual text contains information in both English and Spanish.
Audience: Elementary, Junior High/Middle School.
Page last modified: February 28, 2011 11:00:13 AM EST
This page was originally published at: https://www.faa.gov/education/educator_resources/curriculum/elementary/