Global Partnerships: The Capstone for Safety
The FAA and the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) are joining forces to advance aviation safety through global leadership at this year's International Aviation Safety Conference in Washington, D.C., June 14-16, 2016. FAA and EASA look forward to teaming with international colleagues to ensure seamless and safe air transport worldwide through shared commitment, clear communication and collaboration, and harmonized safety standards, policy, and procedures.
This conference will provide a forum for aviation safety leaders to share new ideas, initiatives and best practices for reducing accident risk through improved technology, infrastructure, shared safety data and analysis, testing, training, and certification.
Who Should Attend
- Government aviation standards, certification, operations, and maintenance personnel
- Representatives from both domestic and international aviation industries and associations
- How do We Achieve the Benefits of the Bilateral?
- Performance-Based Regulations, Development, Implementation, and Oversight
- Recommendations of the Pilot Fitness Aviation Rulemaking Committee
- The Future of UAS
Visit our conference website for more information.
For more information contact: Diane Migliori, 202-267-1029, email@example.com.