Date/Time: 3/28/2015, 8:00-5:00 p.m. EST
Pre-registration Closes: 3/22/2015
Keynote Speaker: Mike Goulian
Check back soon – more classes will be added.
General Aviation Classes
- ADS-B: the 2020 Mandate
- Aircraft Systems
- All About Fuel
- Can Your Airplane Really Perform?
- Demystifying Airspace
- Downsizing Is Not Just For Homes
- Flying in the Wind
- Gliders - Taking Off Without Power
- Helicopter 101 for the Airplane Pilot
- Loss of Control
- Mastering the Art of Navigation in the Digital Age
- Military Mid-Air Collision Avoidance (MACA)
- Operations in Class B Airspace, Pilot/Controller Communications & Temporary Flight Restriction (TFR) Avoidance
- Pegasus Didn't Need Flight Lessons…Did He?
- Seaplane Safety
- Single Pilot IFR: Tips from a CFII
- So You Think Your Aircraft Is Airworthy?
- Tailwheel Flying
- Takeoffs and Landings
- Training for the Pilot Companion
- Weather: Beyond the Standard Briefing
- Weather Theory
- What Kind of Pilot Runs Out of Gas
Professional Pilot Classes
We are excited to be able to expand our curriculum to include classes tailored to pilots that earn their paycheck flying.