The FAA's mission is to maintain the safest airspace in the world for its users.
Pilots and aviation stakeholders are invited to join the FAA and learn how the FAA is modernizing the National Airspace System, with a focus on changes to Instrument Flight Procedures. These procedures provide pilots with safety critical information as they create their flight paths, and inform the agency's broader aeronautical data that is used during flight such as Notices to Airmen (NOTAMs).
IFP Optimization Stakeholder Day Agenda
Tuesday May 4, 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET, Live-streamed on YouTube
- Welcome & Opening Remarks
- Teri Bristol, FAA Air Traffic Organization Chief Operating Officer
- Angela McCullough, FAA Air Traffic Organization Mission Support Services Vice President
- Dave Boulter, FAA Air Traffic Organization Flight Program Operations Vice President
- Roadmap to National Airspace Modernization
- Shawn Kozica, FAA Air Traffic Organization
- Instrument Flight Procedures Management
- Chris Southerland, FAA Air Traffic Organization
- Instrument Flight Procedures Optimization
- Steve Szukala, FAA Air Traffic Organization
- Instrument Flight Procedures Gateway
- Jill Olson, FAA Air Traffic Organization
- Closing Remarks
Please join us to learn more about the IFP Optimization process and how it could affect you and the aviation community. Please submit questions in advance here.