Thank you for participating in the FAA's rebate program. This program officially ended on February 15, 2018. All Rebates claimed by February 15, 2018 will be processed accordingly. Once your rebate claim is approved, your rebate payment will arrive at your address within 4 weeks.
The FAA implemented the rebate program to emphasize the need for pilots to equip with ADS-B ahead of the January 1, 2020 ADS-B Out deadline. As of February 13, 2018, over $4.98 million in rebates have been claimed.
For more information on equipping with ADS-B, please visit faa.gov/nextgen/equipadsb/.
To monitor aircraft performance after installing ADS-B Out equipment, Flight Standards provides this automated tool in order to assist aircraft owners, operators, and avionics shops. Public ADS-B Performance Reports (PAPR) can be requested for aircraft operations that were detected within FAA ADS-B Coverage areas. Please visit
for the collection of information under the
ADS-B Rebate Program.
What should I install? Get the answers »
- When was the last day to claim your rebate?
- After aircraft owner successfully claims a rebate, how long will take to receive a rebate payment?
- Who will the rebate check be mailed to?
- Is the rebate payment considered as taxable income?
- Will I receive a 1099 form from FAA for the rebate payment?
For questions or concerns about the ADS-B rebate program, please contact email@example.com.