ADS-B Airspace and Coverage
- Review our interactive map at the airspace around your home and other locations you may fly.
- Get an overview of ADS-B requirements per airspace.
Do I need to equip?
- Use this decision tree to help determine if you need to equip.
- Research our list of certified equipment installations that meet the performance requirements of the ADS-B equipage rule, 14 CFR 91.225 and 91.227, or
- Search by aircraft make and model using our equipment search tool – this database includes both FAA-certified equipment and equipment in process.
ADS-B Out Equipage Levels
- How many aircraft are already equipped? More than 100,000 aircraft in the National Airspace System will need to equip with ADS-B Out before the January 1, 2020 mandate.