ADS-B is transforming all segments of aviation. Real-time precision, shared situational awareness, advanced applications for pilots and controllers alike – these are the hallmarks of ADS-B NextGen surveillance.
- Real-time ADS-B is now the preferred method of surveillance for air traffic control in the NAS
- General aviation is safer with ADS-B traffic, weather, and flight-information services
- Safety and efficiency improve with advanced ADS-B applications
ADS-B improves safety and efficiency in the air and on runways, reduces costs, and lessens harmful effects on the environment.
For comments, questions, or additional information, please email email@example.com
You must be equipped with ADS-B Out to fly in the airspace defined in 14 CFR 91.225. Learn More.
- 14 CFR 91.225
- 14 CFR 91.227
- 978Mhz Technical Standard Order TSO-C154c
- 1090Mhz Technical Standard Order TSO-C166b
- ADS-B Avionics Technical Standard Order TSO-C195b
- ADS-B Final Rule
- Airworthiness Approval AC 20-165B
- Airworthiness Approval AC 20-172B
- FAA AC 90-114B (ADS-B Operations)
- Mitre Report on UPS Field Test of Merging & Spacing for Arrivals
- Traffic Awareness Beacon System (TABS) TSO C199
- Vehicle Transmitter Maps