Airworthiness Directives (ADs) are legally enforceable regulations issued by the FAA in accordance with 14 CFR part 39 to correct an unsafe condition in a product. Part 39 defines a product as an aircraft, engine, propeller, or appliance.
What if I want to see other types of ADs, like an old or previous version of an AD?
- Search Historical ADs (ADs that have been superseded or revised.)
- View Notices of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRMs) for ADs
- View Biweekly ADs
Comments or Suggestions?
We need your help as we continue to improve this new AD search tool. Please send us your comments and suggestions.
Want to be notified when there are new ADs?
This 1 emergency airworthiness directive affect the following 1 make.
Showing results 1 - 1 of 1
These 54 airworthiness directives affect the following 24 makes.
- ATR - GIE Avions de Transport Régional
- Agusta S.p.A.
- Airbus Helicopters
- Beechcraft Corporation
- Bell Helicopter Textron, Inc.
- Boeing Company, The
- Bombardier Inc.
CFM International, S.A.
- Costruzioni Aeronautiche Tecnam srl
- Dassault Aviation
- Embraer S.A.
- Lycoming Engines
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Pilatus Aircraft Limited
- Quest Aircraft Design, LLC
- Rolls-Royce Corporation
- Rolls-Royce plc
- Saab AB, Saab Aerosystems
- Short Brothers & Harland Ltd.
- Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
- Technify Motors GmbH
- Viking Air Limited
Showing results 1 - 24 of 24
These 54 airworthiness directives were published in the last 60 days.
Showing results 1 - 25 of 54