The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and the Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI) co-hosted the FAA's 3rd annual Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Symposium March 6-8, 2018 at the Baltimore Convention Center.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and the Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI) co-hosted the 2nd Annual FAA Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Symposium on March 27-29, 2017 in Reston, VA.
2016 FAA UAS Symposium
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) hosted a UAS Symposium in conjunction with Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University on April 19-20, 2016 in Daytona Beach, FL. This Symposium was a forum for the UAS industry and stakeholder community to provide input and feedback directly to FAA decision-makers on topics related to UAS integration. Keynote speakers included FAA Administrator Michael Huerta and Deputy Administrator Mike Whitaker.
- 2016 UAS Symposium Report (PDF)
- UAS Symposium press release
- Administrator Michael Huerta's Symposium Speech
- UAS Symposium Presentations (Zip)
Micro UAS Aviation Rulemaking Committee (ARC)
UAS Registration Task Force
- Presidential Memorandum: Promoting Economic Competitiveness While Safeguarding Privacy, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties in Domestic Use of Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- Read the NTIA press release
- Read the NTIA Request for Public Comment
- Read the NTIA Federal Register Notice (PDF)
- Read the Presidential Memo on UAS Privacy