The National Simulator Program's goal is to improve aviation safety through the application of regulations and standards governing the qualifications of flight simulation training devices (FSTD), and to seek continuous improvement of flight simulation.
Part 60 Files
- Part 60 Final Rule, Consolidated Version (For Reference Use Only) (PDF)
- Part 60 Final Rule, Link to 2009 Electronic CFR
- Part 60 Questions and Answers (Rule Preamble) (PDF)
- Part 60 Questions and Answers (October 10, 2008) (PDF)
- Part 60 Questions and Answers (Visual Database Questions, June 9, 2009) (PDF)
Note: For Part 60 and other technical related questions, please contact the NSP Duty Officer at (404) 474-5620 or via e-mail.