July 23 – Agency continues to monitor the very fluid situation and will take additional actions, as necessary.
July 23 – Yesterday's notice is still in effect for up to an additional 24 hours.
July 22 – U.S. airlines prohibited from flying to or from the airport for a period of up to 24 hours.
July 18 – US Court of Appeals decides in favor of FAA. Agency maintains authority to regulate UAS.
July 17 – U.S. flight operations suspended until further notice over eastern Ukraine.
Regulations and Guidelines
Recent Regulations and Guidelines
- 150/5370-10G - Standards for Specifying Construction of Airports (7/21/2014)
- 150/5340-30H - Design and Installation Details for Airport Visual Aids (7/21/2014)
- 20-24D - Approval of Propulsion Fuels, Additives, and Lubricating Oils (6/30/2014)
- 90-115 - Collaborative Trajectory Options Program (CTOP) (6/24/2014)
- 150/5340-26C - Maintenance of Airport Visual Aid Facilities (6/20/2014)
- 2014-14-06 Airbus Airplanes (published date - 7/23/2014)
- 2014-13-14 Airbus Airplanes (published date - 7/23/2014)
- 2014-14-05 Airbus Airplanes (published date - 7/23/2014)
- 2014-13-08 Diamond Aircraft Industries GmbH Airplanes (published date - 7/23/2014)
- 2014-15-02 GROB-WERKE GMBH & CO KG Gliders (published date - 7/23/2014)
- FAA 8110-12 - APPLICATION FOR TYPE CERTIFICATE, PRODUCTION CERTIFICATE, OR SUPPLEMENTAL TYPE CERTIFICATE (6/1/2014)
- FAA 8710-1 - Airman Certification And/or Rating Application (5/31/2014)
- FAA 8130-3 - Authorized Release Certificate, Airworthiness Approval Tag (2/1/2014)
- FAA 9550-5 - FINAL PROJECT REPORT (8/1/2013)
- FAA 8700-1 - INSTITUTION OF HIGHER EDUCATION'S APPLICATION FOR AUTHORITY TO CERTIFY ITS GRADUATES FOR AN AIRLINE TRANSPORT PILOT CERTIFICATE WITH REDUCED AERONAUTICAL EXPERIENCE (7/1/2013)
- JO 7350.9 - Location Identifiers (7/24/2014)
- FAA 8200.32B - Flight Inspection Criteria for Aspen, Colorado, PKN Localizer-Type Directional Aid (LDA) (7/21/2014)
- 3900.65 - Flight Standards Service (AFS) Fall Protection Program (FPP) (7/14/2014)
- 8900.268 - Education, Compliance, and Enforcement of Unauthorized Unmanned Aircraft Systems Operators (7/15/2014)
- JO 7610.105 - REPORTING UNAUTHORIZED UNMANNED AIRCRAFT ACTIVITY TO THE DOMESTIC EVENTS NETWORK (DEN) (7/14/2014)
- JO 7340.340 - ADDITIONS PER ORDER 7340.2, CONTRACTIONS, CHAPTER 3, SECTIONS 1, 2, 3, 4. (7/11/2014)
Look Up N-Numbers
Check Airport Status and Delays
- Airport Closures 0
- Ground Stoppages 0
- Ground Delays 0
- Arrival/Departure 5
FAA Statement–FAA Lifts Flight Restrictions for Ben Gurion International Airport http://t.co/AHTBVPFSYB
Notice to Airmen Extended for Ben Gurion International Airport http://t.co/QXifvO2ys2
Plots: There will be TFRs on July 22 in Seattle, WA and San Francisco, CA. http://t.co/pasEk5usoR Please check NOTAMs.
Pilots *short notice* - TFR today in St. Louis, MO. http://t.co/S2AyaaUUJp Please check NOTAMs.
FAA Statement on Texas Equusearch UAS Court Decision http://t.co/XXpc8y7Ire
Pilots: There will be TFRs in Wilmington, DE and New York, NY on July 17. Please check NOTAMs. http://t.co/pasEk5usoR