October 13 – Agency successfully maintains heavy traffic volume while facility is repaired.
October 12 – The FAA issues statement and answers questions on Ebola.
October 12 – O'Hare remained the nation's busiest airport yesterday for the seventh straight day.
October 11 – For the sixth day in a row, O'Hare handled more flights yesterday than any other airport in the country.
October 10 – O'Hare was the nation's busiest airport for the fifth day running yesterday.
Regulations and Guidelines
Recent Regulations and Guidelines
- 25.307-1 - Proof of Structure (10/7/2014)
- 25-30 - Fuel Tank Strength in Emergency Landing Conditions (10/7/2014)
- 25.621-1 - Casting Factors (10/6/2014)
- 150/5100-14E - Architectural, Engineering, and Planning Consultant Services for Airport Grant Projects (9/30/2014)
- 187-1H - Flight Standards Service Schedule of Charges Outside the United States (9/24/2014)
- 2014-20-15 Airbus Helicopters, Inc. (Previously Eurocopter France) Helicopters (published date - 10/7/2014)
- 2014-20-12 Alexandria Aircraft LLC Airplanes (published date - 10/7/2014)
- 2014-20-16 Brantly International, Inc. Helicopters (published date - 10/7/2014)
- 2014-20-05 Empresa Brasileira de Aeronautica S. A. (EMBRAER) Airplanes (published date - 10/7/2014)
- 2014-20-14 Pacific Aerospace Limited Airplanes (published date - 10/7/2014)
- AC 8060-70 - APPLICATION FOR REPLACEMENT OF LOST OR DESTROYED KNOWLEDGE TEST REPORT(S) (10/3/2014)
- AC 8060-69 - REQUEST FOR COPIES OF MY COMPLETE AIRMAN FILE TO BE RELEASED TO A THIRD PARTY (10/3/2014)
- AC 8060-68 - REQUEST FOR COPIES OF MY COMPLETE AIRMAN FILE (10/3/2014)
- FAA 8710-1 - Airman Certification And/or Rating Application (8/1/2014)
- FAA 8110-12 - APPLICATION FOR TYPE CERTIFICATE, PRODUCTION CERTIFICATE, OR SUPPLEMENTAL TYPE CERTIFICATE (6/1/2014)
- 8200.45 - Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) Flight Inspection (10/19/2014)
- 9500.25A - Protection of Human Research Subjects (10/8/2014)
- JO 8500.4 - Administering the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2 (MMPI-2) Test to Air Traffic Control Specialist (ATCS) Candidates (10/8/2014)
- JO 6100.21 - Suspend PM Task, Symmetrix 5630 Battery Replacement, in Order JO 6100.1H CHG 5, Maintenance of NAS En Route Stage A — Air Traffic Control System (10/9/2014)
- JO 7340.343 - ADDITIONS AND MODIFICATION PER ORDER 7340.2, CONTRACTIONS, CHAPTER 3, SECTIONS 1, 2, 3 (10/8/2014)
- 8000.373 - AOV Credentialing and Control Tower Operator Certification Programs (FAA Order 8000.90A) (10/1/2014)