News and Highlights
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is working closely with federal, state, and local officials to slow the spread of COVID-19. To reduce the exposure of the virus, the Civil Aviation Registry has temporarily discontinued walk-in visits to the Public Documents Room until further notice. The Federal Aviation Administration accepts documents containing digital signatures by email. The documents may be submitted electronically as an attachment to an email at email@example.com. Documents signed in ink must be submitted by U.S. Post Office or commercial delivery services. The link to Contact the Aircraft Registration Branch provides our contact information including our mailing and physical addresses. Any questions can be by email Aircraft Registration Branch, or you can call 1-866-762-9434, or 405-954-3116.
We are processing documents received on approximately August 4, 2020.
Check Registration Renewal Application Status
To check the status of a Registration Renewal Application that was mailed to the Aircraft Registry, enter the N-Number below. Please note the processing date: August 4, 2020.
- About Aircraft Records
- Aircraft Registration and Recordation Processes
- Aircraft Registration Forms
- Aircraft Registration Information
- Cape Town Treaty - International Registry
- Change the Address on a Registration Certificate
- Check for Valid or In-Question Registration Status
- Clear Title
- Contact the Aircraft Registration Branch
- Export an Aircraft
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Import an Aircraft
- Light-Sport Aircraft
- N-Numbers - Reserve, Renew, Change
- Record a Security Agreement / Chattel Mortgage
- Record an Aircraft Lien
- Replacement Aircraft Registration Certificate