News and Highlights
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is working closely with Federal, state and local officials to slow the spread of coronavirus. Due to the viruses' ability to survive on surfaces for up to 72 hours employees at the Registry who process incoming mail are at risk to being exposed to coronavirus. To reduce employee exposure to the virus, effective Tuesday, March 24th 2020 the Civil Aviation Registry will quarantine all incoming physical documents for 72 hours. To ensure your priority documents will be processed same day they MUST be digitally signed and submitted electronically at 9-AVS-AR-Electronic-Submittals@faa.gov. All hard copy documents received, beginning March 24, regardless of priority, will be held in a three day quarantine.
We are processing documents received on approximately
April 24, 2020.
Check Registration Renewal Application Status
To check the status of a Registration Renewal Application that was mailed to the Aircraft Registry, enter the N-Number below. Please note the processing date: April 24, 2020.
- About Aircraft Records
- Aircraft Registration Forms
- Aircraft Registration Information
- Cape Town Treaty - International Registry
- Change the Address on a Registration Certificate
- Check for Valid or In-Question Registration Status
- Clear Title
- Contact the Aircraft Registration Branch
- Export an Aircraft
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Import an Aircraft
- Light-Sport Aircraft
- N-Numbers - Reserve, Renew, Change
- Record a Security Agreement / Chattel Mortgage
- Record an Aircraft Lien
- Replacement Aircraft Registration Certificate