Through its Airport Programs, the FAA helps ensure a safe, efficient, and environmentally responsible national airport system that meets the needs of the traveling public, the Nation and the world.
Latest Airport News
Regional Airports Offices
- Alaskan (AK)
- Central (IA, KS, MO, NE)
- Eastern (DC, DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV)
- Great Lakes (IL, IN, MI, MN, ND, OH, SD, WI)
- New England (CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT)
- Northwest Mountain (CO, ID, MT, OR, UT, WA, WY)
- Southern (AL, FL, GA, KY, MS, NC, PR, SC, TN, VI)
- Southwest (AR, LA, NM, OK, TX)
- Western-Pacific (AZ, CA, HI, NV, AS, GU, MH)
- Headquarters (Washington, DC)
The FAA will award $2.89 billion to more than 3,000 airports across the nation through the once-in-a-generation Bipartisan Infrastructure Law to build safer, more sustainable airports.