For a timely response to your question or concern, use the following contact information to find a point of contact or report an issue.
Safety and Operations: Want to learn more about issues in aviation?
- Report a Laser Incident
- Learn about our efforts to reduce noise impacts and Aircraft Noise Issues
- Find FAA Orders and Notices and Advisory Circulars
Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS): Want to learn more about UAS or drones?
- Read information about Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS)
- For questions about UAS please visit our UAS FAQ webpage
- Contact the UAS Support Center
FAA Locations: Looking for an office?
- Find your local Flight Standards District Office or other offices
- Find additional information about FAA locations
FAA Hotline: Help prevent aviation safety issues and violations
- Report unsafe and unauthorized aviation activity that violates an FAA regulation, order, or any other provision of Federal law related to aviation safety.
- Report fraud, waste, abuse, or misconduct related to FAA programs, personnel, organizations, or facilities related to FAA programs or personnel.
- Report suspected unapproved parts
- Learn about the FAA's "AIR 21" Whistleblower Protection Program.
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA): Seeking public records and information?
FOIA gives individuals the right to access information from the Federal Government. Visit the FOIA website to learn how to
- File a FOIA request
- View the FAA's FOIA library
- Contact a FOIA Coordinator
Consumer Protection: Experienced an issue with airline service?
Visit the Department of Transportation's Aviation Consumer Protection Division in order to
- Report a concern about airline service, including:
- Lost or damaged baggage
- Baggage fees
- Denied boarding
- Flight delays
- Aircraft disinfection
- Customer service (refunds, travel with children or pets)
- View Air Travel Consumer Reports
- Learn about the rights of air travel passengers
Airport Security: Need to report a transportation security issue?
Contact the Transportation Security Administration's (TSA) online help center or call 866-289-9673 to
- Submit a complaint or report about:
- TSA screening technologies and/or processes
- Missing or damaged items
- Permitted or prohibited items
- Report security concerns, such as instances of aviation security violations
- Ask questions about the TSA Screening Process
Cell Towers: See a light outage?
Contact the Federal Communications Commission's Public Safety Support Center or call 202-418-1122 to report tower lighting outages.
Press Office: Media Inquiries
Media specialists review and respond to inquiries from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET on weekdays and from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET on weekends. Please email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your deadline.
- Learn more about the Accountability Board
- Explore our Frequently Asked Questions
- Report technical issues with our website to the Web Manager. Please provide a detailed description of the issue and the URL of the page where you are experiencing the problem.