Report Issues Related to Aviation Safety or FAA Personnel and Facilities
The FAA Hotline accepts reports related to the safety of the National Airspace System, violation of a Federal Aviation Regulation (Title 14 CFR), aviation safety issues, and reports related to FAA employees or FAA facilities. The FAA Hotline provides a single venue for FAA employees, the aviation community and the public to file their reports.
How to Submit Your Report
Your report may be submitted via:
- FAA Hotline Web Form
Federal Aviation Administration
Office of Audit and Evaluation
800 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20591
Attn: AAE-300, Room 911
Recommended Contacts for Other Reports and Inquiries
Please note we do not respond to requests to market ideas or products to the FAA or aviation industry. The following links will help you with related other issues and questions.
- Aircraft and airport noise issues
- Low flying aircraft, unknown aircraft registration number (N#)
- Unmanned aircraft systems (UAS)/drones-related regulation, registration or general questions
- For general aviation consumer or airline service-related complaints, such as lost or damaged luggage, ticketing, baggage and other fees, flight delays, denied boarding, discrimination, file a consumer complaint
- Airport security and screening passenger and cargo
- Discrimination of FAA employees