The FAA Hotline accepts reports related to the safety of the National Airspace System, violation of a Federal Aviation Regulation (Title 14 CFR), aviation safety issues, and reports related to FAA employees or FAA facilities. The FAA Hotline provides a single venue for FAA employees, the aviation community and the public to file their reports.
In order to appropriately address your safety report, please provide as much detailed information as possible about your allegations to include:
- what is the allegation or regulatory violation
- who is the responsible party
- when and where did it occur
- possible witnesses, if any
We also ask that you provide your contact information in the event that the FAA needs additional information. Please note that anonymous reports are accepted.
Fax: 202-267-9555Mail: Federal Aviation Administration
Office of Audit and Evaluation
800 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20591
Attn: AAE-300, Room 911
Recommended other contacts
Please note we do not respond to requests to market ideas or products to the FAA or aviation industry. The following links will help you with related other issues and questions.
- Aircraft and airport noise issues
- Low flying aircraft, unknown aircraft registration number (N#)
- Unmanned aircraft systems (UAS)/drones-related regulation, registration or general questions
- For general aviation consumer or airline service-related complaints, such as lost or damaged luggage, ticketing, baggage and other fees, flight delays, denied boarding, discrimination, file a consumer complaint
- Airport security and screening passenger and cargo
- Discrimination of FAA employees