The FAA Hotline provides a single venue for employees and the general public to report concerns involving the FAA.
Current or former FAA employees may report personnel concerns, inequities, or operational safety ideas that are not being addressed through other agency processes to the FAA Hotline as follows:
- By email: FAAHotline@faa.gov
- By phone: (202) 267-3935 or 1-866-835-5322, Option 9
- By mail:
Federal Aviation Administration
Office of Audit and Evaluation
800 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20591
Attn: AAE-300, Room 911
Individuals may report aviation safety concerns, violations of Title 14, Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), concerns involving FAA employees or facilities, maintenance issues, aircraft incidents, and/or aircraft accidents to the FAA Hotline as follows:
- By email: – where they fill out the form
- By phone: (202) 267-3934 or 1-866-835-5322, Option 4
- By phone: 1-800-255-1111, Option 3
In addition, you may also Report Suspected Unapproved Parts (SUP) to this hotline.