December 12 — Pilots might be distracted or temporarily blinded by laser lights on holiday displays inadvertently directed at the sky.
December 12 — Speakers from government, industry & academia will highlight the event.
December 10 — Agency will ask the public for comments before changing air traffic procedures over Central and South Florida.
December 6 — FAA announces special air traffic procedures for general aviation pilots flying to Super Bowl LIII in Atlanta.
December 6 — This month, we look at aircraft performance and performance monitoring.
Regulations and Guidelines
Recent Regulations and Guidelines
- 120-59B - Internal Evaluation Programs (October 30, 2018)
- 35-1A - Certification of Propellers (October 11, 2018)
- 20-162B - Airworthiness Approval of Installed Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Tags and Sensors (October 11, 2018)
- 20-144A - FAA Approval of Electrical Firing Cartridge Components in an Aircraft Fire Extinguishing or Suppression System (October 11, 2018)
- 187-1M - Flight Standards Service Schedule of Charges Outside the United States (September 26, 2018)
- 2018-25-12 - Airbus SAS Airplanes (published December 14, 2018)
- 2018-25-13 - Dassault Aviation Model FALCON 2000 Airplanes (published December 14, 2018)
- 2018-25-14 - Fokker Services B.V. Airplanes (published December 14, 2018)
- 2018-25-11 - The Boeing Company Airplanes (published December 14, 2018)
- 2018-23-08 - Airbus SAS Airplanes (published December 12, 2018)
- AC 8050-5 - DEALER'S AIRCRAFT REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE APPLICATION (November 30, 2018)
- AC 3370-2 - Contract Employee Clearance Record (November 28, 2018)
- 5280-1 - Application for Airport Operating Certificate (November 1, 2018)
- AC 8050-135 - FAA ENTRY POINT FILING FORM FOR THE INTERNATIONAL REGISTRY (October 10, 2018)
- AC 8050-88A - AFFIDAVIT OF OWNERSHIP LIGHT-SPORT AIRCRAFT MANUFACTURER'S (October 1, 2018)
- JO 8020.16C - Air Traffic Organization Aircraft Accident and Aircraft Incident Notification, Investigation, and Reporting (December 14, 2018)
- 7930.2S - Notices to Airmen (NOTAM) (December 11, 2018)
- JO 7210.37H - En Route Instrument Flight Rules (IFR) Minimum IFR Altitude (MIA) Sector Charts (November 28, 2018)
- JO 7340.500 - Foreign ICAO 3LD Additions, Deletions, and Modifications (excluding U.S.) (December 12, 2018)
- JO 7340.499 - ICAO THREE LETTER DESIGNATOR (3LD) “CRE” AND ASSOCIATED TELEPHONY “CREAM CITY” (December 11, 2018)
- JO 7400.36 - Development of Launch or Reentry Vehicle Operator and Site Operator Letters of Agreement (LOA) (December 10, 2018)
Look Up N-Numbers
Check Airport Status and Delays
- Airport Closures 0
- Ground Stoppages 0
- Ground Delays 0
- Arrival/Departure 0