April 19 — Experts from nine civil aviation authorities will participate in the Joint Authorities Technical Review.
April 11 — Increasing public awareness of dangers posed by laser brings strike totals down, but threat remains.
April 8 — Agency to hold public workshops to discuss proposed airspace improvements over the metropolitan area.
April 5 — Agency to gather public input on proposed changes to air traffic procedures for major FL airports and their satellites.
April 5 — Do you know the process to conduct an FAA-licensed launch or re-entry? Video shows how to get started.
Regulations and Guidelines
Recent Regulations and Guidelines
- 90-113B - Instrument Flight Procedure Validation (IFPV) of Performance Based Navigation (PBN) Instrument Flight Procedures (IFP) (March 20, 2019)
- 90-110B - Instrument Flight Procedure Service Provider Authorization Guidance for Space-based Instrument Flight Procedures (March 20, 2019)
- 150/5345-43J - Specification for Obstruction Lighting Equipment (March 11, 2019)
- 121-24D - Passenger Safety Information Briefing and Briefing Cards (March 5, 2019)
- 91-85B - Authorization of Aircraft and Operators for Flight in Reduced Vertical Separation Minimum (RVSM) Airspace (January 29, 2019)
- 2019-07-05 - Airbus SAS Airplanes (published April 19, 2019)
- 2019-07-01 - Dassault Aviation Airplanes (published April 19, 2019)
- 2019-07-04 - The Boeing Company Airplanes (published April 19, 2019)
- 2019-07-07 - Airbus Helicopters Deutschland GmbH Helicopters (published April 18, 2019)
- 2019-07-08 - GA 8 Airvan (Pty) Ltd Airplanes (published April 18, 2019)
- FAA 5100-137 - Buy American Preferences – Final Assembly Questionnaire (April 19, 2019)
- AC 8050-5 - DEALER'S AIRCRAFT REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE APPLICATION (April 1, 2019)
- 7480-1 - Notice for Construction, Alteration and Deactivation of Airports (March 29, 2019)
- FAA 3900-40 - FAA Employee Medical Folder (EMF) Request Form (March 1, 2019)
- FAA 5100-108 - All-Cargo Air Activity Report (January 15, 2019)
- 8260.43C - Flight Procedures Management Program (April 9, 2019)
- JO 3900.61A - Drinking Water Testing at Air Traffic Organization Facilities (April 9, 2019)
- JO 7110.127 - National Airspace System (NAS) Processing of Foreign Aircraft Flight Identifications with a Numeric Prefix (April 4, 2019)
- N JO 6560.113 - (%) Verification of DASI External Vent Port Location and Station Elevation Setting (April 19, 2019)
- JO 7340.519 - Foreign ICAO 3LD Additions, Deletions, and Modifications (excluding U.S.) (April 16, 2019)
- JO 7340.518 - U.S. Special Call Sign Designator “RNCON” and Associated Telephony “RINCON” (April 15, 2019)