January 15 — New online tool puts FAA aviation safety guidance material at your fingertips.
January 14 — The FAA will publish a Temporary Flight Restriction (TFR) for Super Bowl LV centered on Raymond James Stadium.
January 13 — FAA Administrator Dickson signs order directing a stricter legal enforcement policy against unruly airline passengers.
January 8 — This partnership is vital to continue the growth, innovation and safety of commercial space operations.
January 5 — Committee helps the agency create strategies for the safe integration of UAS into the National Airspace System.
Regulations and Guidelines
Recent Regulations and Guidelines
- 70/7460-1M — Obstruction Marking and Lighting (November 16, 2020)
- 150/5200-30D — Airport Field Condition Assessments and Winter Operations Safety (October 29, 2020)
- 450.141-1 — Computing System Safety (October 15, 2020)
- 450.115-1 — High Fidelity Flight Safety Analysis (October 15, 2020)
- 450.101-1 — High Consequence Event Protection (October 15, 2020)
- 2020-26-16 — Piper Aircraft, Inc. Airplanes (January 15, 2021)
- 2021-02-05 — Airbus SAS Airplanes (January 14, 2021)
- 2021-01-03 — International Aero Engines AG Turbofan Engines (January 6, 2021)
- 2020-26-20 — Airbus Canada Limited Partnership (Type Certificate Previously Held by C Series Aircraft Limited Partnership (CSALP); Bombardier, Inc.) Airplanes (December 30, 2020)
- 2020-26-18 — Airbus SAS Airplanes (December 30, 2020)
- FAA 8060-14 — PILOT CONSENT/REVOCATION FOR AIR CARRIER ACCESS TO PILOT RECORDS DATABASE (January 13, 2021)
- AC 8050-88A — AFFIDAVIT OF OWNERSHIP LIGHT-SPORT AIRCRAFT MANUFACTURER'S (January 1, 2021)
- AC 8050-1B — Aircraft Registration Renewal Application (January 1, 2021)
- AC 8050-98 — AIRCRAFT SECURITY AGREEMENT (January 1, 2021)
- AC 8050-88 — AFFIDAVIT OF OWNERSHIP FOR AMATEUR-BUILT AND OTHER NON-TYPE CERTIFICATED AIRCRAFT (January 1, 2021)
- 1600.84 — FAA Defensive Counterintelligence Program (January 13, 2021)
- JO 7350.9W — Location Identifiers (December 18, 2020)
- 8260.60B — Special Procedures (December 11, 2020)
- JO 7340.614 — ICAO THREE LETTER DESIGNATOR (3LD) “BLK” AND ASSOCIATED CALL SIGN “AERO BLACK” (December 29, 2020)
- JO 7210.928 — Reporting Suspicious UAS Activity (December 22, 2020)
- JO 7110.778 — Supervisory Notification of Suspicious UAS Activity (December 22, 2020)
Look Up N-Numbers
Check Airport Status and Delays
- Airport Closures 0
- Ground Stoppages 1
- Ground Delays 0
- Arrival/Departure 0
OTHER / OTHER
Ending 2:30 pm CST.
RT @Virgin_Orbit: Our flight profile for this mission is identical to our first Launch Demo. Cosmic Girl is headed due southwest from Mojav…
GA pilots, if you’re planning to fly near Tampa from February 3-9 or during the Super Bowl, check out the FAA’s NOT… t.co/U9wLCi1S3t
Job Alert: We’re seeking applicants for several Chief Scientific and Technical Advisor positions. APPLY NOW at… t.co/g2cOL0RRhX
It takes skill and careful planning to keep thousands of planes moving safely through the sky each day. Curious min… t.co/HB3O1YluhL
RT @RocketLab: We are standing down from today’s mission to review sensor data. Fortunately we have a 10-day window for this mission, so we…
Every airport is unique, but there are a few safety challenges pilots frequently encounter. Go to… t.co/fYJacj26MG
RT @usatodaytravel: The FAA shared that it has seen a "disturbing increase" in incidents in which passengers have disrupted flights with vi…