July 30 — Apply July 30-Aug. 2. Women, minorities, & individuals from underrepresented communities encouraged to apply.
July 28 — The alternative arrival approach for Runway 19 is now available.
July 23 — Company Plans to Seek FAA License to Land Reentry Vehicle at Space Florida Shuttle Facility.
July 20 — Decision allows Port Authority to request funding through the Passenger Facility Charge program.
Regulations and Guidelines
Recent Regulations and Guidelines
- 450.108-1 — Flight Abort Rule Development (July 27, 2021)
- 450.107-1 — Hazard Control Strategies Determination (July 27, 2021)
- 120-68J — Pilot Records Database and Pilot Records Improvement Act (June 28, 2021)
- 450.115-1A — High Fidelity Flight Safety Analysis (June 24, 2021)
- 61-143 — Conversion Process for Pilot Certificates in Accordance with the Technical Implementation Procedures - Licensing as Part of the Bilateral Aviation Safety Agreement Between the FAA and EASA (June 22, 2021)
- 2021-13-06 — Airbus SAS Airplanes (July 30, 2021)
- 2021-11-23 — Airbus SAS Airplanes (July 30, 2021)
- 2021-13-11 — MHI RJ Aviation ULC (Type Certificate Previously Held by Bombardier, Inc.) Airplanes (July 30, 2021)
- 2021-13-18 — The Boeing Company Airplanes (July 30, 2021)
- 2021-15-52 — Various Restricted Category Helicopters (July 29, 2021)
- 7140-1 — NOTICE OF PROPOSED OUTDOOR LASER OPERATION(S) (July 14, 2021)
- 5370-1 — Construction Progress and Inspection Report (July 1, 2021)
- FAA 3900-41 — FAA Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) Vaccination Consent/Decline Form (June 1, 2021)
- AC 8050-88A — AFFIDAVIT OF OWNERSHIP LIGHT-SPORT AIRCRAFT MANUFACTURER'S (April 1, 2021)
- AC 8050-1B — Aircraft Registration Renewal Application (April 1, 2021)
- 8800.2 — FAA Commercial Space Astronaut Wings Program (July 20, 2021)
- 9000.3B — Aviation Drug and Alcohol Testing Program Inspector and Investigator Credential (June 23, 2021)
- VS 8000.370C — Aviation Safety (AVS) Safety Policy (June 22, 2021)
- N JO 6980.177 — (%)Interim Changes to Order JO 6980.11E, Maintenance of Engine Generators, Fan Belt Maintenance (July 29, 2021)
- JO 7340.656 — COMPANY NAME CHANGE FOR “SJN/SAN JUAN” (July 28, 2021)
- N JO 6000.252 — (%) INTERIM CHANGES TO ORDER JO 6000.201A, MAINTENANCE OF ALASKAN SATELLITE TELECOMMUNICATIONS INFRASTRUCTURE (ASTI) EQUIPMENT (July 28, 2021)
Look Up N-Numbers
Check Airport Status and Delays
- Airport Closures 0
- Ground Stoppages 0
- Ground Delays 0
- Arrival/Departure 0
You can access the PAPR report from our Equip ADS-B webpage here: t.co/qsShatAy7H
Thank you for joining our session today! If you have any questions, please submit them at t.co/EGLOIZLvbT.
How to Check Your ADS-B Performance Summer Safety Series Webinar t.co/GtVkpAZ3Mn
LIVE today! Join us here at 2 PM ET to hear FAA experts explain how to check your Automatic Dependent Surveillance-… t.co/2gTuAqLmh0
New Unruly Passenger Numbers since 1/1/2021: - 3,715 unruly reports - 2,729 refusing to wear a mask reports - 628 i… t.co/XVWKSgFPAm
Wildlife strikes, mainly from birds, cause severe damage to operating aircraft and, in some cases, lead to loss of… t.co/ZaLzppJPkO
Pilots: Join us here tomorrow at 2 PM ET to learn how to check the performance of your Automatic Dependent Surveill… t.co/iVn5a3uDdc
Air traffic controllers save lives. The FAA is hiring a new class of entry-level controllers, with the application… t.co/P4EyBPJ3pk