Airport sponsors agree to certain obligations when they accept Federal grant funds or Federal property transfers for airport purposes. The FAA enforces these obligations through its Airport Compliance Program.
Airport Compliance Program
- Overview: Airport Compliance Program
- Air Carrier Incentive Program
- Airport Financial Reporting Program
- Airport Investment Partnership Program (formerly Airport Privatization Pilot Program)
- Acquiring Land for Airports and Relocation Assistance
- Complaints (Parts 13 and 16)
- Surplus Property and Military Base Conversions for Airport Purposes
Data, Tools, & Resources
- Aviation Fuel Tax Action Plans and Status
- Compliance Reviews of Airport Noise Land Use & Financial Operations
- Mineral Rights Revenue Exemption Toolkit
- Residential Through-the-Fence Access Toolkit
- Santa Monica Settlement Agreement
Guidance & Policy
- Airport Compliance Manual
- Compliance Guidance Letters (CGLs)
- Policy on Airport Rates & Charges
- More Compliance Guidance & Policy »
Publications & Forms
- Federal Register Notices
- Statutes & Regulations
|Financial Government Payment Report
Note: This report should be filed through the Airport Financial Reporting Program (CATS) web site.
|5100-126||For more information, visit the Airport Financial Reporting Program page.
Instructions can be found in AC 150/5100-19, Guide for Airport Financial Reports Filed by Airport Sponsors.
|Certificate of Appraiser||5100-111||7/2017|
|Application for Airport Property (MS Word)||NA||Visit the Military Airport Program page for additional information and sample forms.|
Recent Federal Register Notices
|Airport Investment Partnership Program: Application Procedures (86 FR 20586) (PDF)||4/20/2021|
|Policy on the Non-aeronautical Use of Airport Hangars (81 FR 38906) (PDF)||6/15/2016|
|Notice of Policy on Evaluating Disputed Changes of Sponsorship atFederally Obligated Airports (81 FR 36144) (PDF)||6/6/2016|
Notice: ACRP is managed by the Transportation Research Board (TRB) of the National Academies and sponsored by the FAA. The opinions and conclusions expressed or implied in the ACRP reports are those of the researchers who performed the research and are not necessarily those of the FAA. All links to ACRP Reports go to the ACRP website administered by the TRB, which is not part of FAA.gov or any other Federal government website. After you leave FAA.gov, you are subject to the privacy and security policies of TRB and are no longer protected by Federal privacy laws.
- Air Carrier Incentive Guidebook: A Reference for Airport Sponsors (9/13/2010) (PDF)
- Compliance Guidance Letter (CGL) 2014-01, Procedures for Accepting and Investigating 14 CFR Part 13 Informal Complaints Alleging Violations of Grant Assurance Obligations and Surplus Property Deed Restrictions (PDF)
- Airport Financial Reporting Program Web Site Brochure (9/16/2011) (PDF)
- Airport Sponsor and Airport User Rights and Responsibilities Brochure (1/14/2021) (PDF)
- Compliance Guidance Letter (CGL) 2018-03, Appraisal Standards for the Sale and Disposal of Federally Obligated Airport Property (PDF)