New England Regional Airports Division
Airport sponsors agree to certain obligations when they accept Federal grant funds or Federal property transfers for airport purposes. The FAA enforces these obligations through its Airport Compliance Program.
- AC-150/5100-19, Guide for Airport Financial Reports filed by Airport Sponsors
- Assurances (Obligations)
- Part 16, Rules of Practice for Federally-Assisted Airport Enforcement Proceedings
- Developing an Airport Leasing Policy (PDF)
- FAA Airport Compliance Manual - Order 5190.6B
Acquiring Land for Airports
FAA Airports staff provide guidance and assistance to airport sponsors and consultants on FAA projects involving the acquisition and relocation of residences and businesses, oversee sponsor compliance with the Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition for Federal and Federally Assisted Programs, P.L. 91-646, and support Office of Civil Rights staff on DBE issues on compliance issues and surplus property program.
National Policy and Guidance
- Please contact our regional Compliance Officer, Jorge E. Panteli.