Map of CARES Funding
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act (H.R. 748, Public Law 116-136) (PDF), signed into law by the President on March 27, 2020, includes $10 billion in funds to be awarded as economic relief to eligible U.S. airports affected by the prevention of, preparation for, and response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read the full press release from the Department of Transportation.
CARES Funding by Monetary Amount
Other map versions:
U.S. Region – State by State Viewable
- Southern States – AR, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, NC, VA, TN
- Central States – MN, IA, MO, KY, IL, WI, MI, OH, WV, IN
- Northeast States – MD, DE, NJ, PA, NY, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME
- Mountain Plains States – CO, KS, MT, ND, NE, NM, OK, SD, TX, WY
- Western States – AK, AZ, CA, HI, ID, NV, OR, UT, WA
- U.S. Territories – AS, GU, MP, PR, VI
- Airport Category – Large, Medium, Small, Nonhub, Nonprimary, Reliever, General Aviation