- Journal of Wildlife Law and Policy (Kluwer Law International) Provides information on wildlife law.
- Journal of Animal Ecology (British Ecological Society) Provides information on animal ecology.
Airport Wildlife Mitigation Newsletters
- Spring 2009 (PDF, 560 KB)
- December 2008 (PDF, 220 KB)
- Summer 2008 (PDF, 207 KB)
- Winter 2007/2008 (PDF, 213 KB)
- Summer 2007 (PDF, 717 KB)
- Bird Strike Committee - USA: US Committee devoted to reducing bird strike risk in aviation.
- Bird Strike Committee - Canada: Canadian Committee devoted to reducing bird strike risk in aviation.
- FAA Wildlife Hazard Management at Airports (PDF) - See: Developing a wildlife control plan.
- Template for the Development of an Airport Wildlife Management Plan
- Transport Canada Control Procedures Manual Improving Awareness of Wildlife-management Issues.
- ACRP Synthesis Report Number 23: Bird Harassment, Repellent, and Deterrent Techniques for Use on and Near Airports.
- ACRP Synthesis Report Number 32: Guidebook for Addressing Aircraft/Wildlife Hazards at General Aviation Airports .
- Final Report - Evaluation of the North Shore Marine Transfer Station and its Compatibility with Respect to Bird Strikes and Safe Air Operations at LaGuardia Airport (PDF, 2.71 MB)
- AC 150/5200-33B Hazardous Wildlife Attractants on or Near Airports
- Transport Canada's Bird Hazards - Discussion of Bird Hazards at Airports.
- Landscaping to Avoid Wildlife Conflicts
- Deer-Resistant Ornamental Plants - Pacific Northwest
- Landscape Plants Rated by Deer Resistance - East
- Deer-Resistant Landscape Plants - West and Southwest
- Wildlife Management Library (Kansas State University)
- Prevention and Control of Wildlife Damage (University of Nebraska - Lincoln)
- USDA/APHIS/Wildlife Service Publications (US Dept of Agriculture)
- Animal fact sheets (University of Florida Extension, Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences)
- Wildlife Species Life Form (US Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service)
- Wildlife Species Life Form--Mammal List (US Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service)
- Wildlife Species Life Form--Bird List (US Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service)
- Wildlife Species Life Form--Reptile List (US Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service)
- Wildlife Species Life Form--Amphibian List (US Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service)
- Informational Series Fact Sheets (Connecticut Dept of Environmental Protection)
Current Bird Hazard Mitigation Systems
- International Bird Strike Committee: (International Birdstrike Committee) Web site for international committee devoted to bird strike risk reduction.
- Transport Canada: (Transport Canada) Comprehensive Canadian bird strike web site. Houses Control Procedures Manual among other information.
- Italian Bird Strike Committee: (Italy) Italy's Bird Strike Committee web site.
- U.S. Bird Strike Committee: (U.S. Bird Strike Committee) Web site.
- The German Bird Strike Committee was founded on 30 July 1964 at the suggestion of the Federal German Transport Minister, as a loose federation of the institutions and organizations involved in aviation.
- USAF Bird/Wildlife Aircraft Strike Hazard (BASH)
- Australian Gov't Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) has come about as a result of one of the recommendations of the Australian Transport Safety Bureau Report into "The Hazards Posed to Aircraft by Birds".
- The International Center for the Study of Bird Migration (Israel)
- Information Relating to UK Birdstrikes
- Aerial photos of airports
- Bird Strikes to Canadian Aircraft - A Seven Year Summary 1991 - 1997
- The Internet Bird Collection
A large database containing photographs of birds.
- The Feather Atlas
National Fish and Wildlife Forensics Laboratory Feather Database.