July 25, 2016 – This month, FlySafe looks at general aviation transition training.
July 25, 2016 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
July 21, 2016 – Philadelphia and the surrounding area are off-limits to drones and model aircraft from July 25 through July 29.
- FAA Proposes $52,000 Civil Penalty Against Amazon, Inc., for Alleged Hazardous Materials Violations (06/22/2016)
- FAA Proposes $78,000 Civil Penalty Against Amazon, Inc. for Alleged Hazardous Materials Violations (06/22/2016)
- DOT and FAA Finalize Rules for Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (06/21/2016)
- Office of Airports Safety Management System Efforts (07/12/2016)
- Small Unmanned Aircraft Regulations (Part 107) (06/21/2016)
- Pilot Mental Fitness (06/09/2016)
- FAA-EASA International Aviation Safety Conference, “International Aviation Safety” (06/14/2016)
- Accelerate Colorado, “NextGen, New Airspace Users in Colorado” (06/14/2016)
- 2016 FAA-EASA Aviation Safety Conference, “Strong Partnerships are the Key to Safety” (06/14/2016)
- Associate Administrator for Commercial Space Transportation Dr. George C. Nield before the Before the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, Subcommittee on Aviation, concerning Federal Aviation Administration Oversight of Commercial Space Transportation (06/22/2016)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development concerning FY 2016 Budget Hearing – Federal Aviation Administration (03/02/2016)
- Associate Administrator for Aviation Safety Peggy Gilligan before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee concerning Transportation and Public Assets Subcommittee Hearing (02/03/2016)