August 18, 2014 – U.S. operators are restricted from flying in the Damascus Flight Information Region, which includes all of Syria.
August 12, 2014 – Final solicitation details research areas and evaluation criteria
August 8, 2014 – US operators are restricted from flying over Iraq due to armed conflict in region.
- FAA Issues Emergency Order of Revocation Against MARPAT Aviation (08/27/2014)
- FAA Statement–New Notice to Airmen Issued for Syria (08/18/2014)
- FAA Salutes National Model Aviation Day (08/15/2014)
- En Route Automation Modernization (ERAM) (08/27/2014)
- Engineered Material Arresting System (EMAS) (08/20/2014)
- Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) (08/13/2014)
- Oshkosh , “Air Venture” (07/31/2014)
- Friends and Partners in Aviation Weather, “Aviation Weather” (07/21/2014)
- Pogue Award Presentation, “Pogue Award” (06/30/2014)
- Deputy Administrator Michael G. Whitaker before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning NextGen: A Review of Progress, Challenges, and Opportunities for Improving Aviation Safety and Efficiency (06/25/2014)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the House Small Business Committee concerning FAA’s 2020 NextGen Mandate: Benefits and Challenges for General Aviation (06/11/2014)
- Deputy Administrator Michael G. Whitaker before the House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Moving NextGen Forward: Leveraging the Assets of the William J. Hughes Technical Center (03/11/2014)