August 31, 2016 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
August 29, 2016 – Here's important information you should know about the FAA's new Part 107 small drone rule.
August 26, 2016 – Here's important information about whether to fly your drone under a Section 333 exemption or Part 107
August 26, 2016 – Here's important information about applying for waivers under the new Part 107 small drone rule.
August 18, 2016 – Here's some important information about the Part 107 small drone rule that is effective August 29.
- New FAA Rules for Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems Go Into Effect (08/29/2016)
- FAA Proposes $54,000 Civil Penalty Against Gordon Food Service for Alleged Hazardous Materials Violations (08/19/2016)
- FAA Announces Aviation Safety Rating for Indonesia (08/15/2016)
- FAA Proposes $500,000 Civil Penalty Against SeaPort Airlines (08/04/2016)
- FAA Proposes $52,000 Civil Penalty Against Amazon, Inc., for Alleged Hazardous Materials Violations (06/22/2016)
- 2016 Military Airport Program Selection (08/17/2016)
- Data Communications (Data Comm) (08/17/2016)
- Moon Express Payload Review Determination (08/03/2016)
- General Aviation Safety (07/28/2016)
- Office of Airports Safety Management System Efforts (07/12/2016)
- Utah Drone Symposium, “Utah Drone Symposium” (08/12/2016)
- White House Drone Day, “White House Drone Day” (08/02/2016)
- EAA AirVenture, “EAA AirVenture” (07/28/2016)
- FAA-EASA International Aviation Safety Conference, “International Aviation Safety” (06/14/2016)
- Accelerate Colorado, “NextGen, New Airspace Users in Colorado” (06/14/2016)
- Associate Administrator for Commercial Space Transportation Dr. George C. Nield before the Before the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, Subcommittee on Aviation, concerning Federal Aviation Administration Oversight of Commercial Space Transportation (06/22/2016)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development concerning FY 2016 Budget Hearing – Federal Aviation Administration (03/02/2016)
- Associate Administrator for Aviation Safety Peggy Gilligan before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee concerning Transportation and Public Assets Subcommittee Hearing (02/03/2016)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the Senate Appropriations Committee, Transportation, Housing, and Urban Development Subcommittee, concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (10/28/2015)
- Deputy Administrator Michael G. Whitaker before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Aviation Subcommittee Hearing concerning Ensuring Aviation Safety in the Era of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (10/07/2015)