November 25, 2014 – FAA announces NextGen air routes for Washington airspace in time for the busy holiday travel season.
November 25, 2014 – The Federal Aviation Administration activated a Temporary Flight Restriction (TFR) over Ferguson, Missouri.
November 24, 2014 – The FAA asks travelers to fly safe this holiday season.
- FAA Issues Temporary Flight Restriction over Ferguson, Missouri (11/25/2014)
- FAA 30-Day Review of Chicago Center Fire Underscores Need for Funding, Flexibility and NextGen (11/24/2014)
- FAA Announces NextGen Upgrade for Washington Airspace in Time for Busy Holiday Travel Week (11/23/2014)
- Engineered Material Arresting System (EMAS) (11/24/2014)
- Voluntary Airport Low Emission Program (10/24/2014)
- NextGen and Performance-Based Navigation (10/13/2014)
- North Texas Metroplex Press Event, “North Texas Metroplex ” (11/19/2014)
- FAA Military Recognition , “Discipline, Mission, and Camaraderie” (10/28/2014)
- University of California, Riverside, “Moving Past Gridlock” (10/17/2014)
- Deputy Administrator Michael G. Whitaker before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning NextGen: A Review of Progress, Challenges, and Opportunities for Improving Aviation Safety and Efficiency (06/25/2014)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the House Small Business Committee concerning FAA’s 2020 NextGen Mandate: Benefits and Challenges for General Aviation (06/11/2014)
- Deputy Administrator Michael G. Whitaker before the House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Moving NextGen Forward: Leveraging the Assets of the William J. Hughes Technical Center (03/11/2014)