December 18, 2014 – FAA video kiosk shows NextGen benefits.
December 8, 2014 – The International Civil Aviation Organization's leadership continues to ensure a safe global aviation system.
December 1, 2014 – The Got Weather? campaign says 'Tis the season of giving pilot reports-PIREPS.
- FAA Proposes Civil Penalties Against Seven Companies for Allegedly Violating Hazardous Materials Regulations (12/15/2014)
- FAA Grants Five More Commercial UAS Exemptions (12/10/2014)
- FAA Proposes $100,000 Civil Penalty Against Skywest Airlines (12/03/2014)
- Engineered Material Arresting System (EMAS) (12/12/2014)
- The Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Wildlife Hazard Mitigation Program (12/12/2014)
- Voluntary Airport Low Emission Program (10/24/2014)
- ALPA Symposium, “Positioning the U.S. Airline Industry for Success” (12/09/2014)
- ICAO 70th Anniversary – Special Council Session, “ICAO 70th Anniversary ” (12/08/2014)
- North Texas Metroplex Press Event, “North Texas Metroplex ” (11/19/2014)
- Associate Administrator for Aviation Safety Peggy Gilligan before the House Transportation and Infrastucture Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation, concerning U.S. Unmanned Aircraft Systems, Integration, Oversight, and Competitiveness (12/10/2014)
- Deputy Administrator Michael G. Whitaker before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning NextGen: A Review of Progress, Challenges, and Opportunities for Improving Aviation Safety and Efficiency (06/25/2014)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the House Small Business Committee concerning FAA’s 2020 NextGen Mandate: Benefits and Challenges for General Aviation (06/11/2014)