January 29, 2015 – Seahawk and Patriot fans will be flying more direct routes thanks to NextGen.
January 28, 2015 – The Super Bowl is a no drone zone, so leave your drone at home.
January 23, 2015 – FAA gives Aviation Medical Examiners new guidance on how to address pilots at risk for sleep apnea.
- FAA Proposes $122,000 Civil Penalty Against Trans States Airlines, Inc. (01/29/2015)
- FAA Proposes $1.3 Million Civil Penalty Against United Airlines for Alleged Hazardous Materials Violations (01/27/2015)
- FAA Proposes $275,000 Civil Penalty Against Hallmark Aviation (01/27/2015)
- Aviation Safety Information Analysis and Sharing Program (01/29/2015)
- Commercial Aviation Safety Team (01/28/2015)
- Federal Aviation Administration Support of Super Bowl XLIX (01/28/2015)
- Press Conference, “Safety Management System Rule” (01/07/2015)
- Media Call, “UAS Safety Campaign” (12/22/2014)
- ALPA Symposium, “Positioning the U.S. Airline Industry for Success” (12/09/2014)
- Associate Administrator for Aviation Safety Peggy Gilligan before the House Transportation and Infrastucture Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation, concerning U.S. Unmanned Aircraft Systems, Integration, Oversight, and Competitiveness (12/10/2014)
- Deputy Administrator Michael G. Whitaker before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning NextGen: A Review of Progress, Challenges, and Opportunities for Improving Aviation Safety and Efficiency (06/25/2014)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the House Small Business Committee concerning FAA’s 2020 NextGen Mandate: Benefits and Challenges for General Aviation (06/11/2014)