October 1, 2015 – This month the Fly Safe campaign focuses on how to survive an accident.
September 30, 2015 – "No Drone Zone" Public Service Announcement will air at Denver International Airport.
September 28, 2015 – New agreements between the United States, Canada and Europe will eliminate duplicate efforts.
- FAA Proposes $114,975 Civil Penalty Against Sun Country Airlines (09/28/2015)
- FAA Proposes $735,000 in Civil Penalties Against the City of Cleveland (09/18/2015)
- FAA Awards $24.5 Million in Environmental Grants to Airports (09/16/2015)
- FAA Cuts Energy, Water Usage at Major Northern California Facility (08/21/2015)
- FAA System Outlook (08/20/2015)
- NextGen (08/19/2015)
- AirVenture 2015, “Meet the Administrator” (07/23/2015)
- Aero Club of Washington, “It’s All about the Passenger” (07/08/2015)
- House Oversight and Government Reform Hearing, “UAS” (06/17/2015)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the Senate Commerce Committee concerning FAA Reauthorization: Air Traffic Control Modernization and Reform (05/19/2015)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the House Government Oversight and Reform Committee concerning “Flying Under the Radar: Securing Washington, D.C. Airspace” (04/29/2015)
- Associate Administrator for Aviation Safety Peggy Gilligan before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science & Transportation, Subcommittee on Aviation Operations concerning Safety and General Aviation (04/28/2015)