July 30, 2015 – A look at our recent past and a peek into the future as we continue the path towards fully accessible transportation.
July 30, 2015 – New FAA Safety Briefing highlights the unique opportunities that GA flying offers in all four corners of the country.
July 9, 2015 – The FAA is extending the Southern California Metroplex Draft Environmental Assessment comment period
- FAA Proposes $177,800 Civil Penality Against TAD PGS Inc. (07/31/2015)
- FAA Proposes Civil Penalties Against Two Companies for Alleged Hazardous Materials Violations (07/31/2015)
- FAA: Wildfires and Drones Don’t Mix (07/29/2015)
- 2015 Military Airport Program Selection (07/22/2015)
- General Aviation Safety (07/01/2015)
- Commercial Space Transportation Activities (06/16/2015)
- AirVenture 2015, “Meet the Administrator” (07/23/2015)
- Aero Club of Washington, “It’s All about the Passenger” (07/08/2015)
- House Oversight and Government Reform Hearing, “UAS” (06/17/2015)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the Senate Commerce Committee concerning FAA Reauthorization: Air Traffic Control Modernization and Reform (05/19/2015)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the House Government Oversight and Reform Committee concerning “Flying Under the Radar: Securing Washington, D.C. Airspace” (04/29/2015)
- Associate Administrator for Aviation Safety Peggy Gilligan before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science & Transportation, Subcommittee on Aviation Operations concerning Safety and General Aviation (04/28/2015)