February 9, 2016 – The FAA has developed new operating procedures for unmanned aircraft 15-30 miles from D.C.
February 9, 2016 – FAA safety alert helps airlines manage the risks associated with transporting lithium batteries as cargo.
February 3, 2016 – Public service announcement reminds people that drones can't be flown near Levi's Stadium around the big game.
- FAA Proposes Seven Civil Penalties Against DHL for Alleged Hazardous Materials Violations (02/11/2016)
- Statement by FAA Administrator Michael Huerta on Global Carbon Emissions Standards Agreement (02/08/2016)
- FAA Registered Nearly 300,000 Unmanned Aircraft Owners (01/22/2016)
- Engineered Material Arresting System (EMAS) (02/04/2016)
- The Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Wildlife Hazard Mitigation Program (11/16/2015)
- FAA Cuts Energy, Water Usage at Major Northern California Facility (08/21/2015)
- FAA Commercial Space Transportation Conference , “Ensuring Safety, Encouraging Innovation” (02/02/2016)
- Consumer Electronic Show, “Consumer Electronic Press Event” (01/06/2016)
- Israeli Aerospace Dinner, “Working Together to Foster Safety” (12/16/2015)
- Associate Administrator for Aviation Safety Peggy Gilligan before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee concerning Transportation and Public Assets Subcommittee Hearing (02/03/2016)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the Senate Appropriations Committee, Transportation, Housing, and Urban Development Subcommittee, concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (10/28/2015)
- Deputy Administrator Michael G. Whitaker before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Aviation Subcommittee Hearing concerning Ensuring Aviation Safety in the Era of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (10/07/2015)