September 17, 2014 – FAA aims to increase responsiveness to industry.
September 17, 2014 – Time-Based Flow Management enables Ft. Lauderdale to maintain nearly normal operations during runway construction.
September 16, 2014 – FAA provides recommended practices for commercial human space flight occupant safety.
- FAA Calls on the Aviation Industry to Equip for NextGen and Help Increase Safety and Efficiency (09/18/2014)
- FAA Proposes $417,000 Civil Penalty Against Tecom Industries (09/18/2014)
- FAA Proposes $425,000 Civil Penalty Against Gulfstream Aerospace Corp. (09/16/2014)
- Airport Surface Detection Equipment, Model X (ASDE-X) (09/18/2014)
- Regulating and Licensing Commercial Space Transportation Activities (09/16/2014)
- Voluntary Airport Low Emission Program (09/11/2014)
- NextGen Institute, “NextGen” (09/19/2014)
- NASAO Convention, “Bigger, Better, Safer” (09/08/2014)
- T.F. Green Runway Safety Event, “T.F. Green Runway ” (09/08/2014)
- Deputy Administrator Michael G. Whitaker before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning NextGen: A Review of Progress, Challenges, and Opportunities for Improving Aviation Safety and Efficiency (06/25/2014)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the House Small Business Committee concerning FAA’s 2020 NextGen Mandate: Benefits and Challenges for General Aviation (06/11/2014)
- Deputy Administrator Michael G. Whitaker before the House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Moving NextGen Forward: Leveraging the Assets of the William J. Hughes Technical Center (03/11/2014)