July 23, 2014 – Agency continues to monitor the very fluid situation and will take additional actions, as necessary.
July 23, 2014 – Yesterday's notice is still in effect for up to an additional 24 hours.
July 22, 2014 – U.S. airlines prohibited from flying to or from the airport for a period of up to 24 hours.
- FAA Seeks $12 million Civil Penalty Against Southwest Airlines (07/28/2014)
- FAA Statement–FAA Lifts Flight Restrictions for Ben Gurion International Airport (07/23/2014)
- FAA Statement–Notice to Airmen Extended for Ben Gurion International Airport (07/23/2014)
- Voluntary Airport Low Emission Program (06/25/2014)
- Engineered Material Arresting System (EMAS) (06/16/2014)
- The Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Wildlife Hazard Mitigation Program (04/09/2014)
- Friends and Partners in Aviation Weather, “Aviation Weather” (07/21/2014)
- Pogue Award Presentation, “Pogue Award” (06/30/2014)
- The American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, “Delivering Efficiency with NextGen” (06/19/2014)
- Deputy Administrator Michael G. Whitaker before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning NextGen: A Review of Progress, Challenges, and Opportunities for Improving Aviation Safety and Efficiency (06/25/2014)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the House Small Business Committee concerning FAA’s 2020 NextGen Mandate: Benefits and Challenges for General Aviation (06/11/2014)
- Deputy Administrator Michael G. Whitaker before the House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Moving NextGen Forward: Leveraging the Assets of the William J. Hughes Technical Center (03/11/2014)