May 21, 2015 – The FAA OKs the six UAS test sites to fly at or below 200 feet operations.
May 21, 2015 – The next generation of air traffic controller and pilot communication.
May 21, 2015 – New cases in FAA's "Lessons Learned" database of past accidents can help improve future aviation safety.
- FAA Proposes $227,500 Civil Penalty Against AmplaChem Inc. for Alleged Hazardous Materials Violations (05/21/2015)
- FAA Launches National Capital Region No Drone Zone Campaign (05/13/2015)
- FAA Selects Mississippi State University Team As Center of Excellence for Unmanned Aircraft Systems (05/08/2015)
- En Route Automation Modernization (ERAM) (04/29/2015)
- Equivalent Lateral Spacing Operations (ELSO) (04/21/2015)
- Wake RECAT (04/21/2015)
- Data Comm Press Conference, “Data Communications at Newark Liberty International Airport” (05/21/2015)
- RAA Convention, “40 Years of Progress” (05/13/2015)
- Wichita Aero Club Luncheon, “Wichita Aero Club Luncheon” (05/12/2015)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the Senate Commerce Committee concerning FAA Reauthorization: Air Traffic Control Modernization and Reform (05/19/2015)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the House Government Oversight and Reform Committee concerning “Flying Under the Radar: Securing Washington, D.C. Airspace” (04/29/2015)
- Associate Administrator for Aviation Safety Peggy Gilligan before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science & Transportation, Subcommittee on Aviation Operations concerning Safety and General Aviation (04/28/2015)