March 23, 2015 – The FAA will grant broad airspace authorization to unmanned aircraft users flying at or below 200 feet.
March 19, 2015 – FAA awards Amazon UAS design airworthiness certificate for research and development and crew training.
March 12, 2015 – New FAA Safety Briefing highlights the importance of understanding and properly researching weather before a flight.
- FAA Proposes $116,250 Civil Penalty Against Neovia Logistics Services for Alleged Hazardous Materials Violations (03/24/2015)
- FAA Forecast Sees Continued, Steady Growth in Air Travel (03/16/2015)
- FAA Revokes GlobalJet’s Air Carrier Certificate (03/13/2015)
- FAA Forecast Fact Sheet – Fiscal Years 2015-2035 (03/16/2015)
- Engineered Material Arresting System (EMAS) (02/27/2015)
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) (02/15/2015)
- Women in Aviation Conference, “Never a Better Time to “Ignite the Light”” (03/06/2015)
- NextGen Advisory Committee, “FAA Report” (02/27/2015)
- Conference call, “Small UAS NPRM Press Call” (02/15/2015)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the House Appropriations Committee Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, concerning FY 2016 Budget (03/17/2015)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning “Federal Aviation Administration Reauthorization: Enabling a 21st Century Aviation System” (03/03/2015)
- Associate Administrator for Aviation Safety Peggy Gilligan before the House Transportation and Infrastucture Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation, concerning U.S. Unmanned Aircraft Systems, Integration, Oversight, and Competitiveness (12/10/2014)