October 30, 2014 – Study of NextGen validates that the FAA has made substantial progress to date.
October 29, 2014 – The FAA issues statement and answers questions on Ebola.
October 29, 2014 – Videos provide airport community with information to continue operating the nation’s airports safely and efficiently.
- FAA Awards $10.2 Million in Environmental Grant to Airports (10/24/2014)
- FAA Statement on Ebola (10/23/2014)
- FAA Proposes $227,500 Civil Penalty Against Shanghai Yancui Import and Export Co. for Alleged Hazardous Materials Violations (10/22/2014)
- Voluntary Airport Low Emission Program (10/24/2014)
- Engineered Material Arresting System (EMAS) (10/14/2014)
- NextGen and Performance-Based Navigation (10/13/2014)
- FAA Military Recognition , “Discipline, Mission, and Camaraderie” (10/28/2014)
- Aero Club of Washington, “All For One and One For All” (10/16/2014)
- NextGen Advisory Committee, “FAA Report” (10/08/2014)
- Deputy Administrator Michael G. Whitaker before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning NextGen: A Review of Progress, Challenges, and Opportunities for Improving Aviation Safety and Efficiency (06/25/2014)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the House Small Business Committee concerning FAA’s 2020 NextGen Mandate: Benefits and Challenges for General Aviation (06/11/2014)
- Deputy Administrator Michael G. Whitaker before the House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Moving NextGen Forward: Leveraging the Assets of the William J. Hughes Technical Center (03/11/2014)