|Date of Seminar||Seminar Location||Seminar Type|
|July 14-18||Oklahoma City, OK||Basic (2)|
|August 8-10||Bethesda, MD||O/O/E (1)|
|August 21-24||Munich, Germany||See description below (5)|
|October 9-11||Reno, NV||CAMA (4)|
|October 27-31||Oklahoma City, OK||Basic (2)|
|November 21-23||San Antonio, TX||Cardio (1)|
Register for a Theme Seminar
We begin accepting registration for our theme seminars three months prior to the start date of the seminar. To register for a theme seminar, provide us with your name, AME #, and the date and location of the theme seminar you wish to attend. Register for a theme seminar.
The Civil Aerospace Medical Institute is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Definition of seminar themes
- AP/HF - Aviation Physiology / Human Factors Theme
- CARDIO - Cardiology Theme
- NEURO - Neurology
- O/O/E - Ophthalmology / Otolaryngology / Endocrinology Theme
Description of seminar types
- A 2 1/2 day AME theme seminar consisting of 12 hours of AME specific subjects plus 8 hours of subjects related to a designated theme. Registration must be made through the Oklahoma City AME Program staff. Call (405) 954-4831 or (405) 954-4830.
- A 4 1/2 day AME seminar focused on preparing physicians to be designated as Aviation Medical Examiners. Contact your Regional Flight Surgeon.
- A 3 1/2 day AME seminar held in conjunction with the Aerospace Medical Association (AsMA). Registration must be made through AsMA. Call (703) 739-2240. A registration fee will be charged by AsMA to cover their overhead costs. Registrants have full access to the AsMA meeting. CME credit for the FAA seminar is free.
- This seminar is sponsored by the Civil Aviation Medical Association (CAMA), is sanctioned by the FAA, and does fulfill the FAA recertification training requirement. Registration may be completed through the CAMA web-site or by calling CAMA at (770) 487-0100.
- This seminar is sponsored by the European School of Aviation Medicine, is sanctioned by the FAA, and does fulfill the FAA recertification training requirement. Registration may be completed by completing this registration form.