PRIA requires that a hiring air carrier under 14 CFR parts 121 and 135, or a hiring air operator under 14 CFR part 125, request, receive, and evaluate certain information concerning a pilot/applicant’s training, experience, qualification, and safety background, before allowing that individual to begin service as a pilot with their company.
- Fax PRIA applications: (405) 954-4655, ATTN: PRIA.
- Email PRIA applications (scanned with signatures): firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy Act (PA) Request for AIE Information
PA requests may be submitted by companies, agencies, third parties, foreign requestors, or individuals for verification of an airman’s record of accident/incident or enforcement (AIE) history.
- Fax Privacy Act (AIE) requests: (405) 954-4655, ATTN: Privacy Act
- Email Privacy Act (AIE) requests: email@example.com
Instructions to initiate a Privacy Act verification letter request (MS Word)
Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) Information
FOIA requests may be submitted for a wider range of subjects taken from the Accident/Incident/Enforcement data systems, the Service Difficulty Reporting system, or the PTRS tracking system.
Please be specific concerning the information you need.
- Fax FOIA requests: (405) 954-4655, ATTN: FOIA
- Email FOIA requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information concerning your PRIA, PA, or FOIA requests, please call the Reporting Group at AFS-620 at (405) 954-4173. A voicemail menu will direct your call.