How To Enroll at the CAMI Training Facility
CAMI's Airman Education Programs personnel will provide available training dates for classes in Oklahoma City. A 3-month enrollment period is maintained from the first workday of each month (for example, at the beginning of May enrollment for May and June classes would then include July). Classes are filled in the order we receive calls for enrollment.
To obtain available class dates and/or enroll for class seats please call (405) 954-4837, Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM (CT).
The following information is required to enroll in a class:
- Full Name
- Date of birth
- Name of Organization (if applicable)
- Mailing Address
- Daytime phone number
- Aircrew Position or Non-Aircrew Occupation
- Applicants who are not U.S. citizens must tell us during enrollment. As a non-U.S. citizen, you must provide additional information to gain access to the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center.
- The Airman Education coordinator will submit a request for foreign national visit.
- You will receive an email at the address you provide during enrollment containing registration instructions.
- This should be done not later than 14 work days prior to the scheduled training visit.