Airman Education Programs
Aerospace Physiology Training Enrollment Instructions
How To Enroll at the CAMI Training Facility
CAMI's Airman Education Programs personnel will provide available training dates for classes in Oklahoma City. Classes are scheduled starting on the
first workday of each month for the month 90 days away (for example, scheduling for July classes would begin the first workday of May) and are filled
on a first-call, first-filled basis. To obtain available class dates and/or enroll for class seats, you must call, Monday through Friday
from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM (CST), (405) 954-4837. The following information is required to enroll in a class:
- Full Name
- Date of birth
- Name of Organization (if applicable)
- Mailing Address
- Daytime phone number
- Aircrew Position or Non-Aircrew Occupation
- Applicants who are not U.S. citizens must tell us during enrollment. As a non-U.S. citizen, you must provide additional information to gain access to the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center.
- The Airman Education coordinator will submit a request for foreign national visit.
- You will receive an email at the address you provide during enrollment containing registration instructions.
- This should be done not later than 14 work days prior to the scheduled training visit.