Section 2. Coordination
When a shutdown or an outage/closure of a component of the will affect another facility's operation, the facility serving as the approval/ controlling authority must coordinate with other facilities concerned.
information should not be filed with an (1-877-4-US-NTMS or 1-877-487-6867) prior to 7 days before the expected condition is to occur. A NOTAM must be transmitted as soon as practical but not more than 7 days before the expected condition is to occur.
- Log all s on a locally approved form containing at least the same data for each accountability ( file) location. Information to include on the form: month, facility, number, condition description, transmitted by/day time group (DTG), and cancelled by/DTG.
- Incoming FDC NOTAMs and cancellations must be logged on a locally approved form, containing at least the same data. Information to include on the form: FDC NOTAM receipt log, number, sending facility, affected facility, number cancelled by, and remarks. The remarks section should contain enough information to identify the location and component affected.
- Electronic logs are acceptable and can replace any paper log.
- When an FDC NOTAM is received and the previous number(s) have not been received, obtain the on request-reply.
FAA Order 7930.2, Appendix E, Para 7-2-3, Retrieving FDC NOTAMs.
- Before closing, part-time facilities must give any known s that will require dissemination during the hours the facility is closed to the responsible for handling their s during the period the facility is closed.
- Immediately upon resuming the daily operation, part-time facilities must obtain all current s, as well as pertinent FDC NOTAMs issued.