July 25 – This month, FlySafe looks at general aviation transition training.
July 21 – Philadelphia and the surrounding area are off-limits to drones and model aircraft from July 25 through July 29.
July 19 – FAA and industry develop new tools and procedures to prevent runway overruns.
July 14 – Cleveland and the surrounding area is off-limits to drones and model aircraft from July 17 through July 22.
July 12 – FAA proposes airports use risk-management principles in day-to-day operations.
Regulations and Guidelines
Recent Regulations and Guidelines
- 91-85A - Authorization of Aircraft and Operators for Flight in Reduced Vertical Separation Minimum (RVSM) Airspace (7/21/2016)
- 91-88 - Electronics News Gathering Operations (6/28/2016)
- 25.975-1 - Fuel Vent Fire Protection (6/24/2016)
- 33.74/92-1B - Turbine Engine Continued Rotation and Rotor Locking (6/23/2016)
- 120-78A - Electronic Signatures, Electronic Recordkeeping, and Electronic Manuals (6/22/2016)
- 2016-14-10 CFM International, S.A. Turbofan Engines Modified by Supplemental Type Certificate SE00034EN (published date - 7/25/2016)
- 2016-15-01 Airbus Airplanes (published date - 7/22/2016)
- 2016-15-02 M7 Aerospace LLC Airplanes (published date - 7/22/2016)
- 2016-14-08 Airbus Airplanes (published date - 7/12/2016)
- 2016-14-01 Airbus Airplanes (published date - 7/12/2016)
- NG 1780-1 - William J. Hughes Technical Center Conference Room Request Form (4/7/2016)
- FAA 8710-1 - Airman Certification And/or Rating Application (4/1/2016)
- 5100-101 - Application for Federal Assistance (Planning Projects) (4/1/2016)
- AC 8050-1 - AIRCRAFT REGISTRATION APPLICATION (3/31/2016)
- 5100-100 - Application for Federal Assistance (Attachment to SF-424 for Development and Equipment Projects) (3/1/2016)
- 7220.1C - Certification and Rating Procedures for Department of Defense (DoD) Personnel (7/21/2016)
- FN 3770.15 - Office of Finance and Management (AFN) Employee Clearance Procedures (7/14/2016)
- JO 3600.21 - Field Supervisory Seniority Policy (7/14/2016)
- N JO 6110.55 - Order JO 6110.13, Updates to RAPPI Hardware (7/25/2016)
- JO 7610.110 - Assignment of Call Signs and Associated Telephonies (7/21/2016)
- JO 6560.108 - (%) Calibration of Newer Ultrasonic Wind Sensors (7/19/2016)