November 27 – The FAA says you become part of the U.S. aviation system when you fly your drone in the nation's airspace
November 16 – Unmanned aircraft users probably won't need help registering their drones when system is in place.
November 12 – FAA Administrator attends the Dubai Air Show this week; meets with government and industry aviation leaders.
November 5 – The Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Registration Task Force completed its final day of work today.
November 5 – FAA asks experts to recommend how to increase survivability on helicopters with older designs.
Regulations and Guidelines
Recent Regulations and Guidelines
- 120-109A - Stall Prevention and Recovery Training (11/24/2015)
- 150/5345-42H - Specification for Airport Light Bases, Transformer Housings, Junction Boxes, and Accessories (11/6/2015)
- 20-184 - Guidance on Testing and Installation of Rechargeable Lithium Battery and Battery Systems on Aircraft (10/15/2015)
- 91-74B - Pilot Guide: Flight In Icing Conditions (10/8/2015)
- 150/5345-44K - Specification for Runway and Taxiway Signs (10/8/2015)
- 2015-24-01 Airbus Airplanes (published date - 11/27/2015)
- 2015-23-14 Fokker Services B.V. Airplanes (published date - 11/27/2015)
- 2015-24-03 SOCATA Airplanes (published date - 11/27/2015)
- 2015-23-08 The Boeing Company Airplanes (published date - 11/27/2015)
- 2015-24-02 Viking Air Limited Airplanes (published date - 11/27/2015)
- 1100.157B - National Operations Engineering Groups National Airspace System (NAS) Support Responsibilities (Draft) (12/23/2015)
- 1910.1K - ##FAA Continuity Program (11/23/2015)
- 1050.10D - Environmental Pollution Control and Abatement at FAA Facilities (11/16/2015)
- JO 7210.891 - Unmanned Aircraft Operations in the National Airspace System (NAS) (11/25/2015)
- JO 7900.9 - Back-up METAR Entry (11/20/2015)
- JO 6980.148 - Notice of Intent for Revision of Order JO 6980.25D, Maintenance of Batteries for Standby Power. (11/19/2015)