The Electronic Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Accelerated and Simplified Tasks (eFAST) is the FAA's preferred contracting vehicle for small business contracts. eFAST streamlines the procurement process for all stakeholders using a web-based acquisition tool and automated workflows compliant with applicable FAA standards. eFAST supports the following contract types: Firm-Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursable, Time and Materials, Labor Hour and others as appropriate.
Functional areas are support service categories used in eFAST acquisitions. eFAST MOA Holders offer services in the following functional areas:
- Air Transportation Support
- Business Administration & Management
- Research & Development
- Computer/Information Systems Development
- Computer Systems Support
- Documentation & Training
- Engineering Services
- Maintenance & Repair
A Proven Record of Achievement
Since Fiscal Year 2010, the eFAST program has awarded over $4.4 billion in contracts to small businesses.
Resources and Customer Service
- The eFAST Team will support the procurement from start to finish
- A secure online contract management tool: eFAST KSN Workspace
- Contract professionals to manage the acquisition life cycle
- Responsive customer service for program & technical questions
- Fast turnaround times
- Outreach and exhibiting opportunities
eFAST projects are categorized by Functional Area (FA). As part of planning projects labor categories are defined and maximum rates are associated based on these tables.
- eFast Ceiling Price List
- eFAST Master Ordering Agreements (MOA) Holders
- eFAST Past Procurement Action Awards
Last updated: Wednesday, May 18, 2022