What We Do
The Office of Budget and Programs develops FAA budget requests and provides budget justifications to the Department of Transportation Budget and Performance Office, the Office of Management and Budget, and various House and Senate committees.
- Develops agency budgetary policies, standards, systems, and procedures for:
- Multi-year programming,
- Budget estimates and justifications,
- Allotments and apportionments,
- Special budget controls,
- Oversees OMB Circular A-76, Performance of Commercial Activities for the agency,
- Provides audit liaison services between the Office of the Inspector General, and the General Accountability Office, and
- Ensures performance goals results are accurately documented and reported in both the DOT Performance and Accountability Report (PAR) and the FAA PAR.