The FAA developed an Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) and ultimately issued a Record of Decision (ROD) for O'Hare International Modernization. The City of Chicago is proceeding with modernization through its O'Hare Modernization Program (OMP) which reconfigures the airfield into a more modern layout, reducing existing delays and increasing capacity, to meet future aviation needs.
- EIS Technical Simulation Modeling
- Environmental Impact Statements (EIS) and Record of Decision (ROD)
- Freedom of Information Act Material Releases
- O'Hare Modernization Funding
- O'Hare Modernization Planning
If you have any problems accessing any of the information presented on this website, please email email@example.com or call (847) 294-7131