"Western-Pacific Region, 10th Airports Conference
June 4-6, 2019"
- Location:Torrance Marriott/Redondo Beach, Torrance, CA
- Conference Agenda: Celebrating Airports, America's Gateway to the World (PDF)
- Conference Brochure (PDF)
- Conference Presentations and Photos
- Hotels:There is no official conference hotel for this event; however, we recommend that attendees consider the Torrance Marriott-Redondo Beach, who is providing a special group rate of $180.00 USD per night. There are a limited number of rooms offered by the Torrance Marriott-Redondo Beach at the discount rate Monday through Thursday. Deadline to book this discount rate is Tuesday, May 19, 2019. Once the hotel allocation is reached, attendees will not be offered the $180/night rate. To make your reservation, use this link, Torrance Marriott-Redondo Beach.
Other hotel options within walking distance to the Torrance Marriott-Redondo Beach include: Residence Inn by Marriott Los Angeles Torrance/Redondo Beach, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Torrance-South Bay, Howard Johnson Torrance, Best Western Plus Avita Suites, or Extended Stay America Los Angeles-Torrance.
- Conference Registration:This is a free conference and attendees are registered on a first come first serve basis. The space limits the conference to 500 participants, so we ask that each airport, state, or consultant firm limit attendees to 10 people to ensure that we can include all interested parties. Please RSVP by close of business May 25, 2019. Conference registration link: FAA, Western-Pacific Region, 10th Airports Conference. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.