Western-Pacific Region, 9th Airports Conference
June 12 - 14, 2018
- Location:Torrance Marriott/Redondo Beach, Torrance, CA
- Conference Agenda: Advancing the safest, most efficient airport system in the world (PDF)
- Conference Brochure (PDF)
- Conference Presentations
- Conference Photos
- Hotels: There is no official conference hotel for this event; however, we recommend that attendees consider the Torrance Marriott Redondo Beach, who is providing a special group rate of $173.00 USD per night. There are a limited number of rooms offered by the Torrance Marriott at the discount rate Monday through Thursday. The discount rate will be offered on a first come basis. Once the hotel allocation is reached, attendees will not be offered the $173/night rate. To make your reservation, use this link, Torrance Marriott Redondo Beach.
Other hotel options within walking distance to the Torrance Marriott include: Residence Inn by Marriott Los Angeles Torrance/Redondo Beach, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Torrance-South Bay, Howard Johnson Torrance, Best Western Plus Avita Suites, or Extended Stay America Los Angeles-Torrance.
- Conference Registration: This is a free conference and attendees are registered on a first come first serve basis. The space limits the conference to 500 participants, so we ask that each airport, state, or consultant firm limit attendees to 10 people to ensure that we can include all interested parties. Please RSVP by close of business May 25, 2018. Conference registration link: FAA, Western-Pacific Region, 9th Airports Conference. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Airports News & Information