20-153A - Acceptance of Aeronautical Data Processes and Associated Databases (CANCELLED) (Cancelled)
- Cancellation Notes
- AC 20-153B
- Date Cancelled
- April 19, 2016
- Date Issued
- September 20, 2010
- Responsible Office
- AIR-130, Aviation Safety - Aircraft Certification Service, Aircraft Engineering Division
This AC will help you to:
(1) Obtain a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) that acknowledges compliance with this AC regarding aeronautical data processing.
(2) Evaluate whether data processes comply with the requirements of RTCA, Inc. document DO-200A, Standards for Processing Aeronautical Data.
(3) Define the data quality requirements (DQRs) for aeronautical data when obtaining airworthiness approval of new equipment or installations where the function of the equipment is dependent on an updateable database.
(4) Understand how an organization adheres to the data preparation and data transmission criteria applicable to the functions performed by that aeronautical data chain link or participant.
- AC 20-153A (PDF, 2.3 MB)